"Nothing?" At this rate you were sweating.

If there was no mask on your face you'd have made a fool out of yourself.

"Why are you being so supicious?" He walks towards you with his hands inside his pockets. "And what's that file??"

"Namjoon asked me to fetch this file for him." You lie to him hoping that he'll let you go.

Surprisingly he shruggs and walks away.

You quickly run to your dorm and keep it inside your bag. You sigh not believing that you're doing this. But you need to.

Namjoon announces through the speaker that a meeting is being held right now. You take a deep breath before walking out of the room.

You enter the meeting room and all of them are there waiting for everyone to enter. And once Namjoon enters, the meeting starts.

And it's all about the plans for capturing Sungwoo and his team.

You feel yourself sweating. Never have you ever felt this afraid.

When you stepped into this agent stuff, you thought that your family won't be involved but now it's going down. And you don't know what to do.

You don't realize but the meeting is just over and someone taps on your shoulder. You turn around to look at whoever he/she is.

"Agent P.J?" You stand and bow towards him he maybe a junior still like you but his skills and reputation in the agency was really stunning.

And let's not forget about the hawk-eyed Agent J.K and top shooter Agent K.T. Those three were best on the field of fighter since you joined this agency.

"You did a good job last time. I was glad to be partnered up with you. But is there something wrong with you today? You've been spacing a lot, haven't you?" You can see that he's concerned even thought he has his mask and glasses on.

"Just stressed about life, nothing else. Thanks for looking out for me." You bow to him once again.

After you leave the headquarters, you sneak into your biology class.

It's now become a daily routine for you to get out of the uni randomly and return from the headquarters quickly.

But once you remember about Sungwoo, you can't help but be so furious.

Who is he and why you out of all those agents?

You throw your head down on the desk.

"Y/n, is there something wrong?" You look at your side. Woosung. You smile and sit straight.

"Just stressed, nothing else.." he eyes you not buying your answer.

"Umm... Okay. Can I ask you a question?" You lean near his seat whispering.

He nods eagerly and you speak again, "If you had to choose between your family and something like...umm.. the country, What'd you choose?"

You look at him as he looks anywhere but you. You notice that he is becoming a bit kind of uncomfortable and just as he's about to say something, the teacher comes in and you curse under your breath.

+Timeskip+ *brought to you by Pikachu*

"I'm telling you, they're getting too close. Like out of limit." Mina starts as she places her tray of food before yours.

You look up to see her pouting angrily. She looks cute tho.

Wendy laughs at her as she sits beside you. And you look at her with a questioning look.

"Don't worry she's just concerned about your single ass." You become more confused at her words.

"What do you mean?"

Mina grabs your hand pulling you closer across the table and she whispers but loudly, "Look at Jungkook and that girl."

You look at the direction she's been eyeing since she entered the cafeteria and you feel sad? But you shrug it off.

"It's just Jungkook and Gayeon. Why does it matter?" You shamelessly start to stuff your food inside your mouth.

"But I ship you both." Wendy and Mina claim at the same time.

It's clear that you won't have a chance with him so its much better to just move on from the little crush before it becomes something more.

You glare at them and they slump on their seats.

Finishing your lunch along with your talks, you excuse yourself towards your locker to take out some books.

And a sticky note captures your attention. You're beyond terrified with the words written on the note, 'Betray and your actions will be reported to Sungwoo. You don't want your family in danger, do you?'

You throw the note in the nearby bin and exhale closing your eyes.

What're you supposed to do now? Your eyes fall on the file that you took from the headquarters.

You walk back until you bump into something.

You turn around to find that it's Jungkook. Your heart flutters but your heart drops when you notice that the coffee he was holding is now spilled on his shirt.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." You thank internally that you have tissues with you atm.

You start to wipe his shirt but he yanks your hands away,."What are you trying to do?"

He rolls his eyes on you and you step back raising your hands showing him the tissues. "Help? Because I bumped into you?"

"I don't freaking need your help. Step away from me" You stand there shook as he bumps into your shoulder before walking away.

That was just the end of your nth crush today.

Maybe.

Why do people shower someone with love and promises of lifetime and then leave them in a flash? Saying they fell out of love.

Is falling out of love possible?
(ノಥ,_」ಥ)ノ彡┻━┻