thirteen

Dedicated to enchantaeed

🥀

Raisha whimpered when he felt Jovanni leaning down to suck and bite down on his neck and collarbones, while Jahmir moved his hands down to his cock and stroked him a few times, pressing his thumb to Raisha's cockhead until he cried out.

"Little bitch is loud, isn't he?" Jahmir smirked and looked at his brother who just hummed and went down to Raisha's chest, taking a nipple between his teeth and biting down slightly, causing Raisha to make another loud sound.

"Daddy-daddy no, it hurts." He tried to push Jovanni's head away and close his legs again, whining. Jovanni clicked his tongue and unbuckled his pants, tying Raisha's wrists together and then looking at his twin brother.

"Rope." He simply said and Raisha's eyes widened.

"No Papà, please! Rai no wanna!" Jahmir chuckled again and grabbed Raisha's jaw with his hand.

"Remember what we said, doll? Don't play innocent with us now. It's too late." Raisha tried to struggle against Jovanni's, who had him on an iron grip, grabbing Raisha's hands with the belt and pressing them down on the bed.

"Be good." He said simply and waited for Jahmir to come back, who didn't take long and handed some part of the ropes to Jovanni to he can tie Raisha's hands to the headboard whole he tied the smaller's legs to his thighs, forcing him to keep them spread and unable to close them.

"Daddy! Papà! Let go please!" Raisha tried struggling but he was tied up thoroughly and couldn't move more than just squirming in his place. It seemed to please the twins because they just ignored his pleas and went back to what they were doing. He saw that Jahmir had a bottle in his hand, he read on the bottle that it was lube, and it was handed to Jovanni who coated his fingers with it and pressed it to Raisha's hole.

He gasped when he felt the first finger pushing in and he tightened around him. His head was pulled to the side by Jahmir, who pressed their lips together and forced Raisha's open so that he could push his tongue inside. Raisha moaned into his mouth, though a few grunts escaped him as well because it was hard for Jovanni to push and pull his finger in and out.

He gasped for air once Jahmir moved away from his mouth and then went down to his chest and stomach, leaving them decorated in bright red marks. "O-oh daddy..." He whimpered when Jovanni pushes in a second finger, though it stung a little and Jahmir wrapped his hand around his cock, stroking it up and down to help him with the pain for a little.

Jovanni continued until he had four fingers inside of his hole, the squelching sounds were so embarrassing for Raisha that he had turned bright red by that point. Jahmir turned to look at Jovanni.

"I'm going first, he already prefers you better."

"No." Jovanni refused and took off his pants, moving in front of Raisha but Jahmir pushes him away and growled slightly.

"Vanni. I'm first." He insisted and glared at his brother, who huffed and moved away to make room for Jahmir.

"Papà...please, Papà it hurts so much." Raisha whined, talking about his red erection that was laying on his stomach, twitching and leaking. Jahmir cooed and wrapped his hand around his leaking cock, tightening his hold on it until Raisha cried out.

"You disobeyed Daddy and I. Remember that this is your punishment, you're not allowed to cum until we say so." Raisha huffed and pouted his lips, which Jovanni immediately claimed for his own, kissing and biting down on them.

Raisha felt Jahmir's cockhead at his entrance and groaned loudly when he pushed in, because he was much more thicker than Jovanni's four fingers and he had tightened up again. He broke off the kiss and pressed his head into his arm, his chest rising and falling. "Papà, slow-slow—" He squirmed a little which made Jahmir click his tongue.

"Somebody should shut you up." Jahmir groaned as he felt Raisha's walls tightening around him and he looked at his brother, motioning to Raisha's mouth with his eyes and Jovanni nodded, moving over to Raisha's face until his hips were at level with them and he pressed his cock against his lips.

"Open." He commanded and Raisha did as told, feeling the length of his cock going in until he was practically blocking his throat and stopping him from breathing. Raisha couldn't anything more than make a few sounds and gag on Jovanni's cock, who had his head thrown back and moaning. Raisha couldn't lie, his low and deep voice sounded extremely sexy like that.

He could feel Jahmir's hips finally meeting his ass and he felt so full, like he definitely couldn't take anymore but then Jahmir started thrusting inside and his eyes practically rolled to the back of his head. He moaned and whimpered around Jovanni's dick, who appreciated the extra vibration if the sounds he was making was anything to go by and it made Raisha proud to know he was making him feel good.

He could feel his own cock twitching between his legs, begging for attention that the twins weren't giving him. They were using him like a toy to get off on and Raisha didn't mind it at all. It was hot and sent tingles all over his body.

It was hard for him to concentrate on Jovanni when Jahmir was shaking him back and forth with his thrusts. He was pounding him so hard that Raisha's head threatened to hit the headboard everytime he was pushed back. Raisha was so tight that it didn't take too long for Jahmir to allow himself release, holding onto the base of Raisha's cock so that he didn't get to cum even if he tried. It made Raisha whine because it hurt so much to be denied something that he desperately needed.

Jovanni pulled out of his mouth and he gasped out loud, panting to try and get his breathing back to normal and his jaw ached a lot too. But they didn't give him enough time to recover because then Jovanni was pushing into his stretched out hole, holding him by his hips so that it was easier to slam into him again and again.

"D-daddy..." He stuttered and threw his head back, trying to be careful so he didn't hit his head. He saw Jahmir moving over to him and his eyes widened when he saw that he was still hard. It meant that they were planning on this being much longer than Raisha thought and he didn't know how much longer he could go without cumming.

🥀

PART ONE