Scott untangles himself and walks to the attached bathroom. He saw the patch against his skin that covers the bite of his attacker. He gasps in horror as the memories of their previous night filled his mind. He looks at her in worry and quickly ambushes her with questions, "Are you okay? How did we get home last night? When did we get home?"

Eli sat up from the bed and walks over to Scott. She put her hands on his shoulders and briefly explains last night's events. "You got bit and you were exhausted from the pain. We walked home and I helped bandaged you up before I left."

He looked at her with confusion and said, "But I remember that you hugged me and kissed my forehead before I fell asleep, and I wasn't in bed. Also, you could have just stayed the night."

She quickly fabricated a lie and blurted out, "The walking and the injury took a toll on you. The exhaustion probably stopped you from processing everything that happened after the bite. When you are done taking a shower I'll repatch it and it'll be good to go."

Scott seemed to relax at her explanation but that was mostly due to her using her powers to lessen his fright. She knew it was effective when she felt his shoulder's slump and his wide eyes decreased in size. He no longer looked like a scared puppy.

She gave him a quick pat on the shoulders and sent him back to the bathroom. Eli went to Valarie's room and grabbed a pair of pants and undergarments. She went back to Scott's room and stole one of his shirts. When he came out, fully dressed, she grabbed the medical kit and got to work. Luckily, Scott had no desire to see the sight of his blood, so he looked away when she removed the bandaging. She rubbed the area down with alcohol to wipe away the dry blood and reapplied the patch quickly; just in case Scott became curious and decided to look back, and see that there was no wound, but healed skin where a bite mark should be.

Eli gave him a light pat to his side to indicate that she was done. He pulled down his shirt and said, "Thank you. Also, if you don't mind. Don't tell my sister. She'll freak if she hears about this."

She forces a smile and says through gritted teeth, "Wouldn't dream of it."

Scott being none the wiser, and completely oblivious didn't notice her tense posture and refusal of eye contact. He just gave her an appreciative smile.

She grabbed her clothes, and before entering the bathroom, she asked, "My spare toothbrush still there?"

He just snorts and replies, "Yes. There's always an extra toothbrush for you. It's not like you aren't constantly sleeping over or anything."

Eli teasingly punches his shoulder and in an attempt to defend herself, she argued, "Hey, you McCall's are awesome cuddlers. Why would I give that up?"

"Sure."

"You're just jealous because your sister is better, " Eli teases and she runs into the bathroom, and quickly shuts the door behind her when she hears Scott scoff and threw a pillow in her direction.

----

Valarie had left to school early on the bus because she had a meeting with one of her clubs; which left Eli asking Scott for a ride on the back of his small bike. She stood on the back with Scott's helmet because he was gentlemen and wouldn't let her ride without one; even though if they fell either of them could easily stop the impact.

They arrive at the school and she hops off the bike, so Scott could slide it into the slot. When he was chaining his bike up, Jackson parked next to him and carelessly opens his door. As a result, Scott was hit but not hard enough to make him fall. Eli scowls at the jock and angrily snaps, "Watch it, Whittemore."

He glares at the pair and tells Scott, "Tell your girl to watch her mouth."

"She's not my-"

"Screw you!"