OHMA ZI-O II (Unknown Wattpad User's OC)(OHMA ZI-O II)

Greetings and Salutations, fellow readers, followers and the Remnant Defense League. My name is Ohma Zi-O II from the Ohma Zi-O II Timeline... and... the Older Version to my Younger Self who's also the Son of Apollonir. In the name of his World, the timeline that needs to be assisted and my Timeline, I hereby aid my younger self for the upcoming war against Another Decade, Salem and especially, Thanos who I have defeated in my Timeline without the use of his Infinity Stones. So, without further ado and sinceintroductions are already in order, let us commence.

Looks:

???

(A/N: Ohma Zi-O II's Looks.)

-Personal Information-

Name: Ohma Zi-O II

Age: Unknown (Very Old like Sougo's Ohma Zi-O's counterpart (Year of Timeline: 2090))

Timeline: Ohma Zi-O II World in the 2090 Timeline

Gender: Male

Family: Apollonir Wrath ((Father) (Occupation: Elemental Warrior of Flames, One of the Six Attributed Warriors, Pro-Huntsmen) (Status: Alive)), Isolde ((Mother) (Occupation: Huntress, Winter Maiden) (Status: Alive)), Aether Wrath ((Sister) (Occupation: Huntress at Mistral Academy, Leader of the Build Tenma Tribe) (Status: Alive) Tribe Leader Name: Orochi Tenma), Ruby Rose ((Wife)(Occupation: Queen of Time, Silver-eyed Warrior)(Status: Alive))

Favourite colour: Red and Blue

Eye colour: Blue (Right Eye) and Red (Left Eye)

Hair Colour: lighter shade of blue with some red details over it like Perfect Knockout, but different as his hair will be tinted with white at the tips, add some silver tints on his hair as well

Occupation: King of Time, Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O II

Likes: Helping people, Treating patients, Changing people's fates in his own hands, even in critical times, Saving the world

Dislikes: Salem, Thanos, Grimm, bullies, death, people trying to destroy the world

Speed: Unknown/10 (A/N: Variety due to every riders' power.)

Strength: Unknown/10 (A/N: Variety due to every riders' power.)

Leadership Skills: 10/10

Outfit: Unknown

Height: Unknown

Weight: Unknown

Race: Human