Boost MkIV, V, VI, VII, VIII Forms & Buckles (GEATS)

Through the next room aka, this Room,

???: Come over, yes yes, stand in a straight line, places places. Excellent. Now that you five and my fellow readers are here, allow me to introduce myself.

He said while going to his sea that is facing the wall and sits there.

Once seated, he turns his rotatable chair around for him to stop rotating it when he sees the table in front of him, for him to face fierce-energies8H1h223Starbee-PrimeKamen_Rider_001 and jkora3.

Yusei: Hello, everyone and to you, too my fellow readers. I'm Yusei. Yusei Wrath, Shadow's Elder Brother. I'm sure you have heard of me back in Volume 6 when Kamen Rider Evol mentioned to Blake about my Company I'm managing. chuckles Yes, guys. I'm the CEO of my Company at Atlas; W.R.A.T.H. Co.. And in case anyone asks, yes, this is Canon, too. What I'm about to deliver and give to you guys in the upcoming Volumes and Episodes and what I'm about to show you here, is "ALL CANON" in A/N's main RWBY Books, despite the Fourth Wall breaks right at this moment as I want to give you five and you fellow readers a surprise that me, Hiden, Sento, Ace, Genm Corp and a few others including your supporters, and sponsors have invented just for you five. I saw that you all have your Boost MkI, II, III, IX and X forms including your Laser-based forms so, why not I devise five more Boost-based Buckles for you. Take it as my gifts from me to you. So let us get started, shall we? But first, let's start with the Forms as what I see so far.

Form/s:

(A/N: Kamen Rider GEATS - Boost MkIV Form

(A/N: Kamen Rider GEATS - Boost MkIV Form. Combine these two pictures together (A/N: Exclude the tail scarf.). Basically, it's like Boost MkII, but the difference is that the entire form will be white with red details and outlines all over the form to give it the Boost MkII and III vibes on the MkIV form. This form will have sharper claws than MkII and the Boost Exhausts will be replaced by Boost MkIII's Boost Tail-like exhausts (A/N: Ensure there is two tail exhausts on the form's hands instead of one.). The Vermillion exhaust tails will be like the tails on the exhausts on the form's hands Vermillion Punchers and KickersIn this form, the claws you have can tract and retract. Treat it this way like you're the wolverine. And in Beast Mode, you can also tract and retract your claws, as well. Yes, MkIV has its own Beast Form, as well.)