Chihiro Tokiwa (PhoenixStudio8's OC)(ZI-O) (PART 2)

To be resumed here.

Accessories:

King Gauntlet

Gold Grand Zi-O Key

(A/N: Gold Grand Zi-O Key

(A/N: Gold Grand Zi-O Key. (A/N: Replace the Six Rangers on the Key to 20 Heisei Riders. Make sure that the formation on the Key is of that  of Grand Zi-O.))

Now, you must be wondering why the Ranger Key has become a Heisei Rider Key? Well, to answer your question, I have added a new Final Form that combines Grand Zi-O and Zi-O Ohma form into one, but there is a flaw to it. Chihiro has to make sure that The Gold Grand Zi-O Key is present for the transformation.

When the key is inserted, Zi-O Ohma Form will still remain the same but there will be tonnes of differences on Ohma Form. Once the Ohma Zi-O RideWatch is inserted on the left-hand side of the Ziku-Driver, the Grand Zi-O RideWatch is inserted on the Right-hand side of the Ziku-Driver and the Gold Grand Zi-O Key is inserted on the left-hand side of Grand Zi-O RideWatch, Chihiro will then achieve not just Grand Zi-O form and Zi-O Ohma form aka, the Good Overlord (A/N: Not Oma Zi-O.), he will achieve Grand Zi-O - Ohma Form.

(A/N: This is what the Armour aka, Gold Key Armour looks like

(A/N: This is what the Armour aka, Gold Key Armour looks like. Similar to Silver Ranger - Gold Ranger form but there will be a difference when some of the Grand Zi-O parts are included into this.)

The Gold and Yellow Watch Strap covering his chest and his shoulders will be replaced by Golden Armour utilized from the Gold Grand Zi-O Key, and when the key is utilized, Chihiro will achieve the Key's Full Armour. His belt will be Gold and replace the morpher to his Ziku-Driver. 

The gold armour shoulder pieces will fuse together with Grand Zi-O shoulder pieces. His Grand Blade A on his face will be gold like Oma Zi-O's Grand Blade A. In this form, Chihiro will have monst of Grand Zi-O's armour. The statues emblazoned in every part of Zi-O Grand Ohma Armour will be as similar as Grand Zi-O's armor. It is arranged in 20 places of the whole body, each represents the Kamen Rider engraved in the history. It activates the Rider's Records by touching it. But for this Rider Relief Placements, they are different in a interesting and yet awesome way possible.