Walking towards her grandma she made sure she didn't make noise. She took a seat next to her grandma watching her smiling while nodding and playing the guitar. Watching her grandma play she thought of the lyrics. If I'm the sun, then you're the moon. She wrote down knowing that her gram's always called her sunshine when she felt like her whole world was falling down. Her grandma was definitely the moon because once the sun fell down the moon came up and got the sun back on her feet. Skyler heard the front door open which meant her mother was home from work. She walked in seeing her mom playing the guitar with closed eyes. Standing by the wall she watched her with a smile on her face.

If you're the words, then I'm the tune, yeah. After a few more minutes of her grams playing the guitar she got up to use the restroom. Skyler's mother rushed to help her get to the bathroom. Deciding to step outside on to the back porch she sat by the stairs feeling the wind hit her skin. She knew her grandma was getting worse day by day and she was scared of losing her best friend. She was one of the main reasons' she loved singing and music. Ignoring the thought's in her head she continued to write the song. If you're the heart, then I'm the beat. Somehow together we're complete, yeah. She stopped writing to play the guitar and see if the lyrics went with the beat. They fit perfectly. She was about to continue when her phone started ringing.

Austin was calling her which was weird. He usually just sends her a quick message to meet somewhere so they can talk in person. Answering the phone she sent the guitar down and put the phone on speaker. "Hey Sky." She smiled biting her bottom lip. "Hi Austin." He could hear Dez yelling in the background at Trish. "What are you doing?" Austin had to leave the practice room to be able to hear Skyler. "Just sitting outside getting some air. I heard Dez yelling, how is the whole movie going?" He shook his head leaning on the rails. "Well he's trying to get Ally to do the acting perfectly." She chuckled only imagining Dez running around yelling at everyone. "Sounds like fun." He laughed, shaking his head. "You call that fun? Then maybe you should come help so Dez can yell at you."

"On second thought I think I like it over here. Peaceful, quiet, just me and my guitar." He smiled remembering the day she came by to pick her guitar up. He wished he could hear her play. "What are you playing?" Placing the phone down she strum the guitar. "An original song by yours truly." He couldn't believe she made music. His mouth was open in shock but he also had a smile on his face. "No way? You write music?" She played a little of the guitar from her new song. "Yeah. You act so surprised like you haven't seen my music video." She chuckled looking at the ocean. "I totally have..." Skyler could hear Dez and the two other girls yelling again. "I should probably go. But I'll text you later."

"Alright. Bye blondie have fun!" She said before he hung up running back into the practice room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, I didn't know you didn't want to be my partner. Why not?" Austin was shocked and hurt by what Trish had said. "Well, it looked like you had stolen my songs, you embarrassed me on live TV and.." Ally started to chuckle. "Honestly, I thought you might be a one-hit wonder." He was offended and hurt. "One-hit wonder?!" His voice was loud. "I... I said "wonder." Ally nervously laughs giving Austin a small smile. "As in "wonderful!" She awkwardly walked towards Trish. "I can't believe this!"

"Oh, come on. We were so different. Of course I had doubts about being your partner." She looked down holding onto both of her hands. "Man, Ally, I thought you believed in me. But now I know you had no faith in me at all." Austin shook his head at her walking out the door and slamming it behind him. Dez looked back at the girls with a smirk on his face. "Now that's how you do a soap opera." He flipped his scarf to the side walking away.

"Austin, you're being ridiculous. All this happened a long time ago. You've gotta get over it." Ally sighs walking away with Trish behind her. "Yeah, buddy. I know you're upset. But we've got a big musical number coming up. So put a smile on your face, slap some twinkle in your toes and put some jazz in your hands." Dez jumped out doing the jazz hands with a big smile on his face. The blonde boy let's a breath out agreeing with him. "Fine." He started to do the jazz hand's with an upset face. "Close. It's more like this." Dez jumped out again with jazz hands. For the next movie scene it was a musical and Austin was not happy at all. The entire time he had an upset face. "Cut! Cut cut cut! Austin, that was... terrible."