We agreed to go home early and write the articles on Monday since we were already ahead of our schedule. He dropped me off at home and said he would pick me up at 6 o'clock sharp. Then I went inside to see all of the girls waiting for me with huge smiles on their faces. I was excited for the date, but not excited for the preparation process.

The girls led me upstairs to where my outfit was hanging up by my window. It was a cute purple/pink floral dress with a light blue denim jacket, with my tan boots, and tan purse. I have never seen the dress or jacket before so I turned to the girls.

The outfit she's wearing on the date^^^"Did you guys buy me a new outfit?" I said curious

"Did you guys buy me a new outfit?" I said curious.
"Nope." "Wasn't us" "not me" they all replied at the same time.
"Then who did" I asked confused.
"Well while you were at Pops with a Miss Veronica Lodge on Wednesday afternoon,  Miss Toni Topaz went shopping with a special someone named Jughead Jones and bought you the perfect outfit!" Cheryl exclaimed.
"Jughead did this?" I asked lovingly. They all nodded. I love him so much it hurts.
"Okay. Now time to get ready!!" Veronica exclaimed.

Veronica insisted on doing my hair so she twisted 2 pieces back into a ponytail in the back and left the rest curled. Toni and Cheryl insisted on doing my makeup and it came out really good. It was simple and looked like something I would do.

Her hair style^^^

Her hair style^^^

Her makeup^^It was 5:55 and I was so excited!!! Finally the doorbell rang and I went downstairs

Her makeup^^
It was 5:55 and I was so excited!!! Finally the doorbell rang and I went downstairs. I opened the door and huge smile showed up on my face and on his. I couldn't wait to see where we were going.
"You look even more beautiful every time I see you" he said causing me to blush.
"Thank you. Oh and thank you for the dress and jacket, I love it!" I said giving him a hug and a quick kiss. "Bye girls! Thank you for helping me get ready!" I told them as I shut the door.
"Anytime! Be safe, in EVERY possible way. Have fun... but not too much fun! Got it Jones?" Veronica said causing all of us to laugh.

Finally. It was just me and the man I love.
"So where are we going?" I asked with a huge grin on my face.
"You'll see" he said smirking.
"So I guess that throws me asking to drive out the window" he laughed.
He taught me how to drive his motorcycle after we had been dating for 6 months. Now, it was one of my favorite things to do. He normally let me drive whenever I asked but sometimes he said no. And those times were annoying.
"I guess it does" he said laughing causing me to laugh.

We arrived to a beautiful restaurant where we both ate and talked about many things. Then he finally took me to the surprise.

"Are we there yet?" I said walking with his hands over my eyes.
"Nope." He said. Making sure to pop the p.
"Please make sure I don't walk into something or like off a cliff" I pleaded.
"Baby I wouldn't get let anything happen to you. At least on purpose." He said laughing causing me to hit his arm. We finally arrived and he started counting down.
3....2......1
"Oh my god Juggie it's beautiful! Where did you find this place?" I asked him in awe. There was a path way through a forest lit up by fairy lights.
"So was the surprise worth the wait?" he asked hugging me from behind.
"Definitely. I love you so much"
"I love you too baby" we then made out for 10 minutes before continuing our walk through the forest.

We decided to sleep at his house since all the girls were probably still at mine waiting for date details. When we got to his house we remembered Veronica's words of "be safe" and "have fun" and we made sure to have fun that night. Maybe too much fun but who cares. We're teens, it's what we do.

A/N: I'm going to be putting pictures of their outfits/hair/makeup sometimes but not all the time. I hope you're enjoying the story! I thought it was important to address Betty's anxiety since I've mentioned it a few times now. And I'm not saying anxiety is that easy to cope with, some have it harder than others but that's how I cope with mine so that's all I have experience doing. Also wanted to give Fangs a little moment since he hasn't had many interactions. Don't worry...all the drama will start soon! Make sure to comment your thoughts,opinions, predictions, but be kind while doing so! :)