Chapter 4- Meet the Gang

TREVOR

"Remember, Princess? Before the game comes the practice. And, you're about to meet the coaches, my gang."

I smirked down at her, watching the color drain from her face and a look of horror flashed through her brown eyes.

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be so flustered. Damn, they aren't going to kill you...I don't guess anyway."

I chuckled as she gasped, even though I was kidding.

I liked the way it made her squirm.

"Let's go."

I began walking toward the door, jerking it open.

I got halfway into the hall before groaning.

"I don't see an annoying ass little girl beside me and I'm pretty sure, unfortunately, that I should."

I turned around to see her still standing in the middle of the room, frozen.

"Fucking hell."

I rolled my eyes, clearly annoyed.

I walked quickly over to her and wrapped a hand tightly around her bicep as I pulled her to start walking.

She stumbled on her feet and I jerked her arm a bit to keep her from falling.

"Careful, love, you're no use to me if you break your leg."

I lead her down the hall.

"Don't call me that." She spoke up for the first time since I'd told her about the gang.

I cocked a brow at her.

"I don't think you understand. I can call you anything I want, kitten."

I chuckled as we climbed down the steps, my hands still firmly around her bicep.

I heard her scoff and I smirked, satisfied.

"Turn left."

I jerk her sharply toward the living room once we were down the stairs, where I knew the guys would be.

They were all casually lounging around when we entered and I cleared my throat, all of them immediately looking up and past me at Natalie, curiosity written on their features.

"You just letting her go?" Darry spoke up.

He was always first to be nosy.

"Not quite." I smirked. "Natalie here has a proposition for us." I said cockily as all the guys really began paying attention, suddenly interested.

I could feel Natalie shrinking back behind me, hiding behind my broad shoulders.

Was she really that scared?

Damn, girl, chill.

"Let's hear it, Princess."

I dragged her out from behind me as everyone watched her expectantly.

I gave her a warning look and she sighed, looking at the ground and crossing her arms over her chest.

"I'm going to help you." She mumbled, still looking down. "And then, you let me go."

She looked up to meet my eyes, afraid to look at anyone else in the room, I think.

I held her gaze for a second, challenging her, until she finally looked away before I turned my attention back to the boys.

They all stared at me, furrowing their brows, probably wondering what such a naive, little girl like Natalie could possibly help us with.

I had a little something up my sleeve.