"Whew!" we both shout in unison.

"Alright, what we doing today? Honestly, it really doesn't matter because that time difference and flight is kicking my ass. I need a nap before we go anywhere." Sam says and I nod in agreeance.

"Same, how about we chill for three hours and then go sightseeing and dinner? We can party tomorrow because by the time we get back home it will be late." I suggested while we walk up the stair searching for our rooms.

"Okay, cool. See ya in 3." Sam responds.

We close our doors and as soon as I hit the pillow I was out like a light.

When we woke up, Sam decided to shower first while I looked up things to do. I found some boat tour that seemed fun. It took us throughout the city while stopping at different smoke and souvenirs shops. We decided to let that take up majority of our day. Later, we will have a nice dinner before coming back to the house.

"Hey Sam, you ready to head out?" I yell up the stairs.

"Yea hold here I come!" She shouts back.

I overhear her speaking with someone one the phone... "Yes, baby I made it safely. The California weather is beautiful!"

I giggle as I know she's talking to Sergio. Poor man, she had to lie about her whereabouts just to hang with me. She hangs up and comes running downstairs.

"Alright let's go! I'm so fucking ready to get high!" She says.

I laugh. "Girl, you came all the way here just to smoke?" I ask

"Fuck yea, I heard their shit over here is top notch!"

We laugh while heading out the door. We walk about a mile until we reach the dock location for the boat. It arrives in 15 minutes and we began our 45 minute tour throughout the city. It's beautiful and the driver is also giving us bits of local history.

My phone begins to vibrate and I look down to see Deacon calling me. I'm about to answer and Sam grabs my hand.

"Aht aht...we said no men. This is a girls trip!" She reminds me.

"Heffa, then why were you talking to Serg?!" I replied.

"Well that's different...my man is a former spy. If I didn't answer I'm pretty sure he would have had drones flying over the house. And if he suspects that my ass ain't in Calif it's over for me and you! So basically, I took the call to protect you." She says nonchalantly as she shrugs.

"Bitch shut the hell up!" I chuckle while hitting her in the arm.

She laughs while putting her shades on. I look up and notice that we're docking.

"We're here ladies! I'll be back here to take you back at 9pm tonight. Enjoy your sightseeing and dinner!" The man smiles as he helps us out the boat. We wave as he takes off with his new tour group.

We spent about 2 hours shopping and enjoying the city. My stomach begins to grumble and I ask Sam if she's ready for dinner.

"Yea, let's try Daalder. It was one of Anya's suggestions and it has great reviews on Google." She says and I nod my head as we begin to walk to it.

We arrive and walk into the place and they seat us pretty quickly. We both order some water and wine while we continue to look over the menu.

"I'm going to go to the restroom." Sam says as she stands up and walks to the back.

I'm looking through Instagram on my phone when the waiter walks up. He drops a drink on the table with a note.

"Oh I ordered wine not whiskey." I let him know.

"I know miss. The gentleman over there wanted to give you this." He says as he walks away.

I look at the direction where he pointed and I don't see anyone.

I picked up the glass and looked down at the note and it reads:

Hast du ein Geschenk für mich? (Do you have a present for me?)

My heart started to race and beads of sweat start to form on my forehead. I drop the glass as the dark liquid begins to pour on the tablecloth. I run to the back to retrieve Sam. When I open the door to the women's restroom I yell her name, "Sam!"

No answer.

I begin looking under all the stalls and no one is in here. As I run out of the restroom, I notice there's a door.

"What the fuck!" I say to myself.

"This door wasn't here before."

I couldn't see the hallway to the restaurant anymore. All I saw was a door that was blocking me from getting back to the restaurant side.

"Hello!" I scream as I begin banging on the door.

"Sam!! Someone!! Help!!!!"

I run my hands through my hair, gripping it as a nervous tick. I'm scared and confused. I don't know how the fuck I got stuck back here.

I pull my cell out and begin to dial for Deacon. "Shit!"

No service.

"Hello!! Please someone help me!" I continue to bang on the door.

As I go to kick it. I'm grabbed from behind and a cloth is placed on my mouth and nose. I suffocate from the chemicals that are drenched in the cloth and I drift into a darkness.

*******************************************

Comment, Vote, and Follow!

Poll: What's your dream vacation spot?