It Felt Like Home

Chrissy's POV

We pulled up to my house in Lorenzo's SUV and I'm belligerent from being out all night drinking and dancing. The family went back to the hotel and Lorenzo wanted to make sure I got home. I gasp as I find myself overwhelmed with the hiccups. Great, now I remember why I try not to drink so much. Lorenzo turns the key in the ignition counter-clockwise to turn off the car engine.

"Well tonight....*hiccup*....was better than.....*hiccup*....expected!" I say loudly trying to fight through my hiccups.

Lorenzo stares at me and chuckles as he opens his driver's door. "Surprisingly, I didn't have to kill anyone."

I see him walking in front of the car and position himself in front of my passenger door. He reaches for my door and opens it. I step down only to barely miss busting my ass on the sidewalk. He quickly grabs me by my waist as I start to giggle.

"Do you need me to carry you?" He asks and I giggle some more.

"Chrissy, stop playing with me. What the hell is wrong with you? Did you not drink in college?" He looks at me seriously.

I stare at him with a straight face before I busted out laughing. I'm put my hand over my mouth after I notice I accidentally sent saliva flying in the air.

"DiD yoU nOT DriNK in ColLeGE?" I said mocking him as I laughed some more.

He stands in front of me being a barrier between me and the steps to my house. He watches intently as I'm holding my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath from laughing at him. I can tell he's getting frustrated by the deep inhales and dramatic sighs.

I look up trying to control my expression and I almost piss myself at how mad he is. "Chrissy, if you don't shut the hell up and bring your ass!" He yells while walking up the steps leaving me to follow him.

"Omg, you're such a bore...whore...lore...gore...more...s'mores...pores." I made a little rhyme while clapping my hands as I simultaneously take steps up to my house.

"Hehehekeeee," At that moment I knew I fucked up.

He unlocks the front door and swiftly turns around charging towards me. "Get back I say!" As I lunge backward as if we're about to engage in a sword fight.

In one swoop, Lorenzo picks me up off my feet and carries me inside the house kicking the front door closed with his leg.

"It's 4:00 am in the morning and you want to play these damn games?" He asks.

He marches up the steps with me over his shoulder and heads into my master suite. He throws me on the bed. 

"Stay!" He says firmly while pointing at me.

"Yes, Massa." I nod looking him in the eyes.

He sucks his teeth.

"Oh my fucking god! You get on my -" He was cut off by the slamming of the door.

"Hahaha...I'm playing!" I yell back.

I lay back on my bed for about what seems like an hour but in reality, it was probably just 15 minutes. The high from the happy drunk me started to dissipate. Now the other drunk me started to come out. 

My horny side.

I removed all of my clothing until I was in my all black lace lingerie ensemble. I glided my hands over my breast and felt my nipples protruding through the lace. I sit up and look at myself in the mirror right next to the closed bathroom door.

As I'm sitting on my bed I'm in a deep trance with myself in the mirror. I spread my legs and caress my thighs as I begin to enter my moist domain. I took my left hand and slipped in the front of my lace thong panties. I began to rub my clit and it became firm and sensitive. I dipped a finger into my honey pot and it was sticky and wet.

That's when I realized. I needed more. I wanted Lorenzo.

I got completely undress and approached the bathroom door. I place my ear to the door and heard the shower running. I slowly grabbed the golden doorknob and twisted it letting the crack of the entry show Lo in the shower and steam filling the room. I pushed the door open some more. Just enough to get my body through. I saw that his back was facing me, as he placed his hands above his head leaning on the shower wall.

It's been a while since I've seen him completely nude but his body looked bigger. I could tell he had been in the gym. His results definitely had me dripping in pleasure.

I slowly sashay to the shower door and grip the handle. As soon as walk through it's like I've stepped into a time machine. Here we are once again, together. I never thought this day would come again and maybe it's the liquor talking but at this moment. I know my body is in full control.

As soon as he turns around my thoughts come to a halt. Here we are...naked. Together.

We must have stared at each other for 2 minutes before I made the first move. I reached up to my hair and took my ponytail down and stepped underneath the waterfall showerhead.

I kissed him.

It felt euphoric. It felt familiar. It felt like home.

I slid my tongue into his warm mouth as I gathered scents of old whiskey, cigar, and mint. Our tongues danced in our mouths as if they made love. Quickly, I came to find out that it wasn't enough for him. He craved to be inside of me.

He slightly bends to drive his hands down my back and cup the lower cheek of my ass. He repositions his hands to my thick luscious thighs and lifts me in the air.

"You sure?" He asks me and I looked at his beautiful eyes and nodded with a low but definite "Yes."

His dick was already saluting and he slowly eased his member inside. No protection. No trepidation. The moment was just as raw as was his dick.

He begins to pump in and out while we lock eyes. It was too good to keep them closed. I had to see him and he had to see me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we begin to tongue each other again. It was sensual and pleasurable.

I can't remember the last time we truly made love. A lot of our previous sexual interactions were angry sex or quickies. This was different and I have to admit that it sparked something in me.

Hope.

He's fucking me against the wall and I'm moaning in pleasure as I scream his name. 

"Ugh! Lorenzo," I whisper in his ear.

"Fuck!" I let out again.

"Come for me, baby" He whispers as he nibbles on my right ear.

He continues to pound me. Going in and out, moving his hips in a circular motion which causes me to begin to shake from the sensation.

"I fucking love you!" He says to me as I'm squeezing him with every muscle of my being to hold on.

"Then, love me! Nut in me!" I yell in his face.

He picks up speed. "Come one daddy! Give me that nut!"

Lorenzo thrusts a few more times before releasing his seed in me. "Argh...fuck, baby!"

He still thrusts his hips to get every last drop in me and we make out for about a minute before he slowly lets me down.

About an hour later. We're in the bed and I hear him snoring as I stare at him as he sleeps.

I've made a lot of mistakes in my life. The majority of them happened after I met Lorenzo. This was no mistake and I don't regret it tonight. I wanted and needed him and I can no longer fight that urge.

Nor do I want to.

*****************************************************************

Comment, Vote, Follow

Poll: Do you guys think that Lo and Chrissy should get back together? Or do you think they're better apart?

IG: Instagram.com/julyjameson

Follow me on IG :)