Chapter 3 |Dinner isn't Right Without a Side of Awkward|

~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by LillI aka teddysnicker318

The most adored, most beautiful most.... Geeky?... Anyway the most whatever she is..... LANDON DEREK

~~~~~~~~~~~

\/ \/ \/ @Sam_IAm

"Thanks for the ride," I mumbled to Gage as he unlocked the car door with a deep chuckle.

"Anytime," he replied, as I pushed the door open, thankful that I had made it out alive.

"We'll see about that," I told him with a roll of my eyes and slammed the door shut.

I walked up the pathway, to get to my front door and heard his car zooming down the road, away.

I let out a big breath and twisted my keys into my front door.

"Oh, honey! Your home!" I heard my Mom's voice call from the kitchen,

"Where else would I be?" I questioned making my way into what looked like hell's kitchen, and not the t.v. show.

"Whoa, Mom what's going on here?" I walked over to the oven where she had stuffed some kind of turkey into it.

Oh no, Mom never cooks a dinner like this unless we have guests coming over.

"Oh, I invited the Archer's over for dinner." She answered, nonchalantly.

I narrowed my eyes at the helpless chicken that was browning in the oven at the moment.

"Why?" I asked, when she let out a laugh I turned to her as if she were crazy.

"Well, I was outside gardening, and I saw Mr. Archer. Must have been on his way to work or something, and since I didn't want to be rude I said 'Hi' and he replied with a 'Hi...." I really didn't want to listen to her go on about this,

"I'll go get ready!" I suggested so I didn't have to hear my Mom go on and on and on.

"That would be great, be ready in 20." She said, totally forgetting about what she was going on about making my plan an effective one.

I ran up to my room and slipped on a purple, flowy sundress that had silver sequins going down the right side and left.

I decided to ditch the make-up since it was just neighbors and went downstairs to finish homework while I waited for a dinner that would be one to remember.

^^^^ @Sam_IAm

When my homework was completed I eyed the clock. I still had about 10 minutes. My eyes slid toward out grand piano. Before I could stop myself my fingers had already hit the keys.... Oh crap. Why oh why did my mother's love for music have to rub off on me. I hate Genes.... And DNA..... And hormones of a female girl.

(Soldier: Gavin DeGraw)

Where did all the people go?

They got scared when the lights went low.

I'll get you through it nice and slow,

When the world's spinning out of control.

Afraid of what they might lose

Might get scraped or they might get bruised.

You could beg them, what's the use?

That's why it's called a moment of truth

"I'll get it if you need it,

I'll search if you don't see it,

You're thirsty, I'll be rain,