Chapter 11 |20 Stitches and a Hospital Room|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Them in the hospital->

Warning❗️: not edited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything happened in a blur. Red lights. Sirens. Names. Screams. People talking to me. Heath's hand around mine. A horrid pain in my side. All the while I was slipping in and out of consciousness. I went all the way out when I heard Heath saying my name. Over and over. He wouldn't leave me. I knew he wouldn't leave me. Not now. Not like this. I was right. He didn't.

🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I reached to the side for my snooze button. But my desk wasn't there. I peeked out from a slit in my eyelids and was greeted with a blinding white light.

Sat up and a splitting pain ran up my side, right under my rib cage.

I heard a gasp from my right and turned to see my mom. Tears freaked face and all staring at me. I let my eyes trail to the right and they landed on a lump on the coach behind her. A head was poking out. Eyes closed and lips parted. Heath looked so peaceful when he slept.

"They're all her" I shot my gaze back to my mom.

"What?" My voice sounded cracked and dry. I cleared my throat and reached for a paper cup in my mom's hand. She handed it to me and spoke I chugged it down.

"Heath, Carter, Cameron, and Gage. They are all hear. The other three showed up after Heath called us."

"He was talking to fast and his voice cracked so much he had to repeat it about fifty times before we could understand him." I turned to Carter's voice. Cameron and Gage stood behind him.

"How bad was it." I turned back to my mom.

"You broke a rib and you have a pretty deep cut. It needed 20 stitches." My mom's voice cracked.

"Not me mom. The... Crash." I said.

"Oh. Well um-"

"You're awake?" I turned towards Heath's comforting voice. He was staring at me looking exhausted.

"Yeah I just woke up."

"We'll give you two some privacy." My mom shut the door quietly behind them.

I turned back to Heath smiling softly. "Hi."

The next thing I new, Heath was enveloping me in a giant hug. Holding on as if he never wanted to let go. I didn't want him to so when he pulled back I almost pulled him back in.

I looked into his chocolate brown eyes and they were brimmed with tears. My emotions overwhelmed me and I burst into tears. Not long after Heath cried with me and we just lay on the hospital beds crying from fear, love, happiness, and for just the pure joy that we were both still alive.

Sooner or later we both fell asleep on my hospital bed in each other's arms.

🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊

"Sign here." I scribbled my signature across the line. "Alright! You're ready to go." The nurse gestured to the door as if I didn't see it.

I reached for the door, but Heath beat me to it. Cameron grabbed the next door. Carter and Gage were waiting in Gage's car to take me home.

"I'm not immobile ya know?" I rolled my eyes at them.

"You are until we say you aren't." Cameron gestured for me to hurry as he talked.

"When did I get four older brothers?" I murmured.

"THREE older brothers. And one genuinely handsome gentlemen who cares for you immensely." Heath winked at me.

"Gah" I covered my ears. "Big words. Not the big words!" Heath pulled me through the doors and gave me a loving kiss.

"What about this. Me. Love. Landon." I surged forward and pressed our lips together again.

"And me. Love. Heath." I murmured against his lips and I felt him smile.

"Come on." Heath grabbed my hand and dragged me into the back of Gage's car.

"My eyes! They burn!" I stuck out my tongue at

Carter and just for show kissed Heath again who laughed even as we were kissing. Gage's face was blank of emotion and he stared straight ahead. His knuckles were wight from gripping the steering wheel so hard. He pressed the gas and we flew forward.

Cameron turned back to us and wiggled his eyebrows. "Landon I'll make a deal with you."

"Hmmm. Tempting. Tell me more." I stroked my imaginary beard as Carter and Heath laughed. Gage's face was still blank. What the hell?

"If you bring me a dozen of your mothers phenomenal cookies tomorrow, you can have this wonderful prize." Cameron grabbed Heath's arm and pulled his forward. "What do you say."

I smirked, "I already have that." Everyone in the car started laughing. Everyone, even Gage with his emotionless face.

When we made it back to my house, Ally was already there. She dragged us into my house, waved at my mom, and pulled us downstairs. I noticed that Carter turned red when their skin made contact with each other. OoOoOo!

As we approached the bottom of the stairs I noticed the smell of popcorn and the sizzling of soda. I wonder...

Sure enough awaiting us downstairs was a tv setup to The Hunger Games special edition. I loved my friends.

So that's how we ended up all sprawled out on my basement floor watching movies until we all fell asleep. Me on Heath.

🔙🔛🔜🔙🔛🔜🔙🔛🔜🔙🔛🔜

Sorry that it took me SOOOO long to update. Also, sorry it's SOOOOOOOO short, but if I unclouded anything else I would have jumped into stuff to fast so... Also THEY SAID THE "L" WORD!!!!! Yay! And it might seem soon, but I said a few chapters ago that they'd been together for like, a month. So it's not that soon. So Gage is having some issues huh! 😂 I love messing with Gage!

Gage- YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!

Me- OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!

Gage- you. Are. Ruining. My. Life. Wait till chapter 15ish guys. Ya'll are gonna hate her so so so so so so so so so so so so much. You might love her still but you'll definitely hate her.

If that made any since ya. So the time is drawing closer for y'all to suffer through chapter 15-17, but we have a few chapters before then, so let's not drawl it out.

Guess who may go see Home or Insurgent on Thursday. That's right. Moi. So exited. And with a fellow wattpader...... Drumroll please..... TeddySnickers328 super excited! Dedication goes to her. Remember when (like 2.5 hours ago) our play director decided to play duck sound and we both squealed like pansies? Cuz we are pansies? Aaaah. Good times...

So I would be phyked if y'all checked out my tumblr acount. I put all my posters and fanart for me or others and other information. So I answer questions and give out status updates on TBWTBH and my other stories. Plus I fangirl..... ALOT!!!!! So if you could follow me at sizzyplusjiper I would love you forever-ever (lush reference! Gaaaah)

What happens next?

Haha! Like ima tell ya!

So ya that's that <3 ya all and have a great day/week/year/month.

Byeeeeeee!!!

Song: Little Girls

By: Annie (2014) Cameron Diaz

Reaction: loved the movie a lot! Laughed a ton at the theatre.