" I told you to have this, but you refused. so , I thought you will come to me for mobile if it didn't work. but you are dumb not to notice it till now "

first , he stole my battery and now calling me dumb.. my anger has reached it's breaking point..

" it's you who is dumb Mr.Singh " i spat back.. "  call me Arjun.." he said in his silvery tone while  drawing me closer to him..i pushed him back with all my might.. his eyes went  dark and he was raging in anger.... "no..  i won't . and  don't you dare to come near me " i warned him..

" first you stole my battery and now you are justifying that you was expecting me to ask for the mobile..very funny..  i am not interested in your gifts . as a matter of fact , nothing about you interests me... i will not have anything  you give me.. remember that " saying this , i took a pillow and blanket from bed and placed it on couch..

" night, switch off the lights.." i said and lied down on couch..

" get up, i haven't done talking..in fact i hardly talked.." he said frustrated while coming near me..

" for me, it's over.. i have to wake up early .. so , leave me alone.." i said and covered my face with blanket..

"errgh, you are impossible.. " he hissed and went towards bed..

Arjun's POV:

even her anger is cute.. while i was lying in bed still sleepless, she was sleeping peacefully.. sooner sleep consumed me too..

suddenly i wake up to the image that has been haunting me for the past several years.. the sight of a man coming out from My mom's room smiling devilishly.. i hate calling her mom..then she came out  nervously to see if someone saw him..

shit.. not again.. i was restless and don't know what to do..

then i picked up Gauri from couch and made her lay in bed.. i climbed in next to her and covered the balnket above us .. i tried to sleep..

i felt relaxed as i slept again..

Gauri's POV:

i wake up at 5:59 am itself.. so early.. when i tried to get up, i feel some weight in my stomach.. when i looked around, i saw i was in bed and Arjun wrapped his hands around my waist and was sleeping in my stomach peacefully..

he looked so peaceful and his hair was messy .. i ruffled his soft hair and smiled.. when he snuggled his nose in my stomach thinking as a pillow , i felt goosebumps maybe morning breeze...

i can't go soft on this guy.. how can i smile thinking about the guy when i hates him..in my world, it's a sin to wake a sleeping guy, so i tried to release myself without waking him up..

I caressed his cheek and as he rolled rubbing it,swiftly, i moved and stood up.. i placed a pillow there and went to have shower.. i had a real quick shower and dressed..

i wonder what she thinks about me.. she might have assumed that i am lazy which i am not.. it's all because of her beloved nephew, i sleep at odd hours..i came down and saw Maaji is already waiting for me..

i lighted the diya as she said and then she started to lread and explain about what was said in Bhagawat Gita.. again my anger towards Arjun increased.. had he not married me, i wouldn't be here that too at this time..

finally she finished around 7:45.. i went to kitchen and made breakfast.. Maa came in around 8:30 and i gave her coffee while i myself drinking one to stay awake....

" so how was the day ?" she asked..

"maa,  it hardly begin but i feel like sleepy " i whispered while looking around..

" She went to nearby temple , will return only after 9 am. so relax" she said ..

" oh.. ok.. maa, i am going to my office, i cooked breakfast .. so, just eat and rest..  they might be worried about me.. " i said and left after kissing her cheek without waiting for her reply..

i hired a auto at nearby stand and went to my office.. well , i mentally prepared myself thinking how they gonna react after hearing i got married..

and well, i took my mobile and decided to buy new battery today..I called Shreya and told her that i am coming there  in evening..

***********************************************************************************

finally i have updated..

a big thanks to all who read and voted for this story .. it just crossed 200 votes already.. thanks a lot guys..

do let me know what you all think gonna happen next.. it might help me  .. :)

don't forgot to comment and vote..