Prologue

Arjun Singh - 27, a guy who's reserved, a young businessman. He made quite a fortune. He has mom, younger brother and sister but none close to him as his aunt Gayathri Devi. he blindly believes her. that's why he agreed to marry Tina without even seeing her.

He doesn't like his mom for some reason and avoids his siblings too.

Gauri Sharma - 23 , grown in her uncle house . no parents and siblings. though her maternal uncle loved her, his wife and daughter Tina didn't even like her. so, after completing 18 years, she started to live alone in a flat she bought with her father's money . she visits her uncle only on occasions. at present, she works at a software company as Software Engineer.

Through she has a lot of fortune left from her father, she can't get access or sell anything until she turn 25. her uncle at the moment , takes care of her properties as a guardian.

since she was brought up with no real family, she always wanted to marry a guy who has a normal family. Her life was so peaceful until Arjun forced himself into her life.

What will Gauri do when she get to know about his attitude towards his own family? will she be able to love him?

do they live happily ever after?

**************************

My second story.

do let me know what you all think.

don't forgot to Vote and Comment.