"You should rest," Jimin sweetly says to me. "You have been up for days now."

"You're right," I say while rubbing my eyes with one hand.

Jimin lifts me in bridal style. He starts to carry me to our room. Now that I know that EVERYONE is good I'm feeling the tiredness overpower. I haven't fully recovered from my injures yet, I was the closest one to the throne after Jungkook after all.

Jimin puts me on the bed softly, he lays down next to me. I snuggle closer to him, Jimin chuckles. I close my eyes once we get in a good position.

"I won't let her touch you," Jimin mumbles before I fall asleep.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Laughter wakes me up. I recognize them instantly, I smile widely with my eyes still close.

"He's already recovered," Jimin mumbles with a raspy voice next to me.

I try to roll off the bed but Jimin stops me.

"Don't go, he's fine," He begs.

"But Jimin, I want to see him." He groans while letting me go.

I jump out of the bed before Jimin changes his mind, I run out of the run excitedly, I walk towards the noise.

My heart flutters at the scene.

Taehyung and Jungkook happily playing videogames as always as nothing happened.

A peace invades me. I feel like I'm looking at my children every time I see Taehyung and Jungkook. It also happens with Namjoon... guess my mother-instinct is strong in me.

I go back to the bedroom finding Jimin laying on his side pouting with his arms extended for me to hug him. I chuckle while shaking my head.

I lay on the bed. Jimin pulls me closer instantly with a big smile.

"How's he doing?" He asks curiously. 

"As if nothing happened" I answer him.

"Goo.d" Jimin smiles widely.

"Is it today a lazy day?" I ask him giggling.

"Yee." 

Jimin looks at me for a couple of seconds before he starts to kiss all my face.

"Jimineee," I whine.

I start to wiggle around as he is tickling me.

"Be careful how you move babe," Jimin says with a dangerously seductive voice.

I notice how close our bodies ar; a simple movement could summon the beast.

I stop moving, Jimin laughs at my reaction.

"That's what I thought," He says challengingly.

"So you wanna play?" I tease him.

"Depends," He whispers in my ear.

I quickly get off the bed. I start to run away from him laughing.

"No! Come back!" He demands but I continue to run.

"You said you wanted to play, now you catch me." Jimin groans while he runs closely behind me.

=========

A/N- I'm so tired, BANG BANG CON started at 8 p.m. for me, I stayed up until 4 a.m. 
I'm paying the consequences now but it was worth it!
Did you watch the BANG BANG CON? If so, what was your favorite concert?

How is everyone doing? I hope you all are all right.

Thank you for 1k views🎉🎉, I never thought I would get them so fast.

I love you all!

Bye-bye

A/N (From when I was editing this)- I stayed up to the paid BANGBANGCON as well. IT WAS WORTH IT!

 IT WAS WORTH IT!