That argument between the brothers will have to be resolved eventually before it's too late. Now would not be a good idea. They're both probably emotional wrecks. Later might be too late as the plan I formulated to stop the Watchers was risky.

Mumbo and I sat in silence. The arctic air blew into the room again. I pulled the sheets around me again, a feeble attempt that half-worked. Mumbo pointed to a chest that was under the bed. I opened it and found one of my many red sweatshirts, grey jeans, and dark grey converses. I quietly thanked him and changed into the clothing that I had grown accustomed to since I was born.

Fireworks rang in the distance before a familiar Swede swooped in through an entrance. He grinned like a Cheshire cat when he saw us, avoiding the glass and end rods that could cause an embarrassing death if you flew into one hard enough.

"Welcome back to the land of the living," Iskall called out, gracefully looping up and landing a few blocks away from the bed. He stumbled slightly, but the trick made up for it. Mumbo raised an amused eyebrow as Iskall glared at him.

"Landing got difficult?" He snickered. Iskall rolled his eyes.

"Says the one who tried to fly without an elytra on more than one time." Iskall shifted out of the way as Mumbo tried to slap his shoulder. Mumbo sank back into his chair with a lazy smile tugging at his lips.

"Now, alright, you didn't have to blast me like that," he said, chuckling. Iskall smiled and turned his attention to me.

"Nothing wrong?" He asked. I cocked an eyebrow at him, trying my best to keep a straight face.

"Do you guys want something to be wrong?" I brought my legs in and crossed them. "That can happen very quickly-"

"What no peace is great thank you," Mumbo quickly said, shaking his head with wide eyes. I chuckled. We sat in silence for a few awkward moments before collectively bursting out into more chuckles.

"So, uh, what do we do now?" Iskall asked, tilting his head and scratching his chin. Mumbo shrugged in response. I only looked around the make-shift infirmary, taking in my environment. The wooden platform nicely fits with the dull grey stone bricks. The blocks used gave the relatively empty room a splash of variety, especially with the mini chandeliers that hung from the ceiling.

Looking towards the open entryway, I saw a lone figure standing there, almost blending in with the shadows.

I hadn't seen him earlier. Quinn was leaning against the wall, arms crossed and head dipped. His blond hair fell over his eyes, hiding them. He wore short sleeve robes whose sleeves barely covered his shoulders. The boots and pants were probably the same, and the bottom of the robe was just above his knees (which is usually brushing the floor).

"Quinn?" I quietly called out, not wanting to disturb him too much. He was still an instructor and older than I am, so I should give him some space. He lifted his head, indicating he was listening. "What are you doing?"

"Just... thinking," he shortly replied in a clipped tone. I hummed, turning my attention back to Iskall and Mumbo. They sat quietly, knowing to not get on anyone's bad side. "It's about what Yavin said. He's... he's right, you know. I did teach him. I did save him. Because of what I did for him, I broke him when I made it clear I betrayed him," Quinn continued, much to my surprise. It must bother him, as he was never one to elaborate on his thoughts.

"... You what?" He sighed at my question, rubbing his eyes. He finally turned towards us, sitting on the edge of one of the nearby beds. It must have been the one he used because his dirk was on the table.

"Maybe it's finally about time I finally tell someone about Yavin's story. Not even some instructors know." He sat back, formally crossing his legs and setting his hands on his lap. Out of the corner of my eyes, Iskall and Mumbo shared a look. Maybe they understood how important this was? Quinn cleared his throat, a cloudy haze in his eyes as if he had zoned out.