Chapter 2

Jeremiah's POV

We were all hungry when we got home. The food should almost be ready. Thirty minutes passed and still no food. Daniel decided to go and give Genevieve a lesson since he is her brother and all. All of the pack members were in the living room waiting for the fatass to come down. And when I say all the pack members, I literally mean all 360 of them. We were all chilling while we waited for Daniel to come back. When he did come back, he was looking pale and holding a note.

Everyone grew quiet and wanted to know what had put their Beta in that state. Without a word being spoken between us, I took the note from him and read it out loud. I read it again and again to muself. I felt like I couldn't breathe. My wolf was howling in pain of having lost his mate.

'We lost our mate because of your fucking idiotic self. Do something!' my wolf, Jasper, yelled at me.

"Go search the top floor. NOW!" I ordered.

They all left to go search. They came back a few minutes later. "An automatic gun is missing, Alpha"

Daniel got out his cell phone, dialed Genevieve's number, and put in on speaker. After the fifth ring, she answered.

"Genevieve speaking. How can I help you?"

"Genevieve, where are you?" Daniel asked frantically.

"Oh. It's you. To answer your question, I'm very far away."

"Look, please come back. I'm sorry for what we did to you, but please come back."

"Nope. I'm going to fulfill your wish. Just like you all wanted."

"Genevieve, no."

"Sorry, that's what you wanted. There's no going back now."

I grabbed the phone and spoke to it.

"Genevieve, no. Please, I beg you. I want you back. Please, baby. Don't do it."

"Too late. Love you, not."

Then we heard silence. Silence for a total of three minutes. Then we heard a click and Genevieve saying something too low for us to hear. She said goodbye loud enough for us to hear and then a loud BANG.

She killed herself. She actually killed herself.

I had been pacing up and down during the little pause, but stopped when I heard the bang. Daniel stared at the phone. He suddenly let out a scream. I grabbed his phone and ended the call. I walked calmly towards the gym and punched a hole in the wall.

My wolf was howling in pain. It's all my fault. If I had just accepted her, she'd be here in my arms and alive. God, I'm such an idiot. I don't deserve her. But could you blame me if your mate was that ugly and hadn't shifted yet. Besides, I can never love a cow. I don't even know why I'm like this. She was a nobody.

I got up and went to look for Madelyn. She can take my mind off the fat ass.

(Sorry it was short)