Chapter 10

"What exactly did you hear Alpha Jeremiah? Make it quick because I have matters to attend to."

"Is it true, what they're saying?" Jeremiah asked.

"Do tell what they're saying."

"They're saying that Hunter and you had sex last night. That those marks are your doing."

"So what if they are? Why should you care? As far as I know, what I do and don't do is none of your business. Now, if your done, I'd like to eat some breakfast because I have more important matters to attend to than listen to you whine," I stated exasperated.

"Important matters like opening your legs to Hunter?" said Madelyn.

I stiffened and turned to glare at her. "What did you just say?"

"You heard me the first time."

"Listen Maddy, I have actual important things to do. Like rip your fake blond dyed head off your shoulders and feed it to the wolves. So unless you want me to do that, I suggest you shut your trap," I said sickly sweet.

I turned back to my food and started eating while Hunter started to rub my exposed thigh. I could here Jeremiah and Madelyn in the background arguing. I quickly finished my food and motioned for Hunter to hurry up. Seeing as he wasn't even halfway done, I decided to head back to my bedroom to get ready for the day.

I leaned in to Hunter. "I'm going back to my room to get ready for training. Once you're done with your breakfast, tell these idiots to get ready for training in two hours. If you finish quick, we might even be able to have some quick fun. Bye, darling."

I got up and walked towards my bedroom. I took a quick shower and headed to my closet to look for a quick change. Hunter came in looking out of breath.

"I came as quick as I could. So how about that fun?" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

Only he would be this excited when we literally had fun not even 6 hours ago.

"You are one horny wolf," I said as I walked towards him, ditching my towel on the way over there.

"Well, I blame it on you. You are so beautiful," he said as he captured my lips in a kiss.

You know what happens next.

*****************

"Hunter, come on, get up. We have to go or we'll be late."

"No, I don't wanna."

"Come on. I'll even work out with you."

"Fine, I'm up. I'm up."

As you can see, Hunter over here wouldn't get up and we have training. I had to take another shower and pick out other clothes because I have no idea where I left the other clothes I had set out to put on.

"I'll see you on the training field. Don't be late because I don't want to punish you Hunter."

With that I walked towards the training field to see the majority of the pack waiting. I walked towards the middle and clapped my hands together to get they're attention.

"Alright listen up. Today will be relatively easy. We will be going to the weight room and working on our upper body. Which means you all will be lifting weights and bench pressing. Then we will work on our lower body strength and for that we will be kickboxing and we'll go from there. We'll see how well you are and after today we'll have a concrete training plan."

I started making my way to the weight room noticing Hunter making his way towards me. Damn. He looks so fine. I wish I could ditch training and go somewhere private.