3. Breakfast

DEKU POV:

I was shocked. They just told me they were my mates. And I'm happy because I do trust them.
But I'm scared.
What if they don't want me because of all my scars.
I really don't want that. I want them to like me too but they probably don't. And I could understand why, I mean who would want somebody so worthless.
Suddenly I felt two pairs of arms wrapped around me again and I snapped out of my little trance. They hugged me tightly and I relaxed, all the stress and worry slipped away. They held me for a minute before speaking
"Deku you aren't worthless, and we do want you. Even with all of your scars" Kacchan said quietly into my ear
Shit. I must've been mumbling
"Your scars show how strong you are" Sho added softly
"Really?" I asked hopefully looking at them innocently
"Really" They replied at the same time
I turned and snuggled into Shos chest and let out a shaky sigh. I hugged him and he just rubbed my back softly. Kacchan pet my head gently and I started to purr from the affection. I nuzzled my head into Shos neck inhaling deeply. I let out a yawn and pulled my head away to rub my eyes sleepily with my fists.
"Are you tired?" Kacchan asked cupping my cheek in his hand
I nodded and leaned into his touch. He chuckled and laid me down. They laid beside me and I cuddled into them. They wrapped their arms around my waist and laid close to me. I started to purr and fell asleep quickly and happily in the arms of my new found mates.

~Le time skip~

When I woke up, I sat up and looked around both the boys were gone, they probably had work stuff to do. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the clock on the nightstand beside the bed and saw that it was 7 in the morning. I guess I slept for quite a while huh. I stood up and stretched a bit before walking to the closet.
I grabbed a random shirt I found and put it on tying it up so it wasn't so long, along with a belt I found, some old shorts, and some old combat boots that fit me pretty well. The belt was holding up the shorts because they were a little too big on me but it was fine.
As I walked towards the door my ears perked up at the noise outside and I silently opened the door. I saw the pink beta, brown haired beta, Kiri, Denki, and an alpha. He had purple hair styled almost the same as Kiris. And Denki was leaning his back against his chest with his arms wrapped around his waist. He was obviously his other mate and he seemed to have a sense that I was there or something because he turned his head and looked at me.
"Who are you?" He asked
All of them looked over to me and I growled stepping out of the doorway and closing it behind me.
"I'm Deku. Who are you?" I said putting emphasis on the word you and crossing my arms
"I'm Hitoshi Shinso. Denkis mate." He replied looking down at Denki who smiled up at him
"Good for you." I said turning
"Wait! Where are you going?!" The pink haired girl exclaim
"I was about to go explore. Or did you want me to want me to stay right beside you and obey your every command like "a good omega" is supposed to do?" I said looking back and staring at her emotionlessly they all looked shocked. Guess they didn't think I would say that.
I'd heard that from my parents every single time I wanted to go outside. Or come outside of his room. Or do anything in general I wanted to.
"Um no actually, I was just wondering where you were going so I could tell Bakugo or Shoto if they ask" She said quietly
"Then tell them. I'm walking around." I said walking away with his tail swishing angrily behind him
In truth I wasn't actually walking around, I wanted to find some food. It had been about a week and a half since I ate because of his parents, and I really wanted to cook something.
I walked around for a few minutes, before I arrived at a kitchen. I didn't see anybody there so I walked in and started looking around. I found a bunch of ingredients and he was happy. I've always loved to cook, but I only ever got to cook for his parents. So I never really got any good criticism on my food.
I decided to make something easier to make so I went to one of the huge fridges and found eggs. I grabbed them and some other stuff (y'all I don't know the ingredients off the top of my head and I'm too lazy to look it up ~_~ please don't hate me)
I found the other stuff he needed and started cooking. I was just making something simple because I didn't want to upset his stomach. I started and heated up the stove and started mixing up the ingredients.
I didn't notice that Shoto, Katsuki, Mina, Shinso, Denki, Kirishima, and Momo came in. I was moving quickly but still being careful.
"I wonder if I should make something else..." I mumbled to myself
"What are you doing?"
I jumped and turned to see them standing there. I blushed lightly and turned back to the food. I quickly stirred it so it wouldn't burn and sighed turning back to them.
"Okay firstly next time tell em your there so I don't set something on fire, secondly I'm cooking something." I said putting a hand over my chest
"Do you want some? I can make more stuff for you guys if you want" Inasked them
They all nodded eagerly except Shinso, Momo, Sho, and Kacchan. They were normal people and just nodded calmly with a polite 'thank you'
I smiled and started making more. I ended up making Pancakes, eggs, bacon, and he cut up some fruit. The 7 were sat down in the huge dining room waiting when I put all the food out for them. They were all shocked that I had made so much and how good it looked. They started eating and it was absolutely amazing!
"Woah Deku! Your an awesome cook dude!" Denki complimented with his mouth full
I giggled and thanked him. I was eating a few pieces of Bacon and some eggs because I wasn't very hungry.
While they ate, they talked and laughed about random things. I learned all of their names (considering he didn't know any of the girls names) and became friends with them.
They soon finished and I quickly moved around and picked up all the dirty dishes. I went into the kitchen (I didn't mention this but the kitchen and the Dining room are out together) and started to clean and put stuff away
"How do you know how to cook so well!" Mina exclaimed
"I don't know, my parents said that omegas were the ones who had to cook, so I always had to cook and clean and stuff for them" I said looking at her over my shoulder as I cleaned
"You know you don't have to clean right? There are maids for that" Sho said
"Oh, it's fine I already started anyways!" I said turning back to cleaning the dishes
They talked for awhile while I cleaned, my tail was swishing calmly behind me and my ears occasionally twitched.
I soon finished and Mina suggested I get introduced to everyone and given a tour of the whole place. All of them agreed and we headed to their huge living room.
I guess this is happening now.

___________________________________