"Um.. sorry for disturbing Phee" They all turned to look at Gun who stood in front of Bar with his sweet smile.

"What are you doing here?" Bar asked rudely but Gun didn't mind him.

"Phee has a free period so I came to give you some snacks as you might be hungry" Gun shows the bag he was carrying. He held out his hand to give the bag to Bar. Vee and Pong nudge Bar to take the bag but he was not accepting it.

"I will take it Nong, your boyfriend is shy" Vee teases both Bar and Gun and takes the bag. Bar glares Vee before pulling the bag from Vee's hand.

"He brought it for me! So it's mine" Bar shouted at Vee as he hides the bag away from hungry eyes of Vee and Pond. Gun smiled and sat next to Bar.

"And you! Where have you been all these days?" Bar asked, feeling annoyed when he saw Gun's smile widening.

"Did Phee miss me?" Gun asked with a cheeky smile, Bar rolls his eyes and opens the chips packet.

"In your dreams" Bar mumbles as he bites the chip.

"You are always there in my dreams P'Bar but I want you to be in my life too" Gun said staring straight at Bar, Bar's ear turned red and hits Gun feeling shy.

"Shut up!"

"Woow! That hit me hard! Teacher Gun! Please teach me how to flirt too" Pond bows in front of Gun and asked. Gun chuckles while Bar throws chips at Pond who catches a few chips in his mouth.

"More Please" Pond said once he finished eating the chips. Vee and Yiwha chuckled at Pond's act while Bar scowled and spoke.

"Beg like dog and then I might"

"Well! Please Master Gun! marry mistress Bar and adopt me! I will be living the best life" Pond spoke making Bar run to hit him. Gun couldn't help but to laugh as he watched Bar and Pond playfully hitting each other.

"By the way, where have you been for the past couple of days?" Yiwha asked once she stopped Bar and Pond from fighting. Bar sat next to Gun breathing heavily while glaring Pond who was hiding behind Yiwha and whimpering as a wounded dog to irritate Bar.

"Phee, I was busy because of competition plus our dissection class shifted to 11 to 1pm for a week, I didn't wish to make P'Bar uncomfortable because of the smell of formalin" Gun explains as he took out the Carabao Green apple, he opens the Can and puts straw into it before handing it to Bar.

Bar looks at Gun with an irritated expression but still accepts the drink and starts sipping through the straw. His friends look at him in jealousy while he was happily enjoying the drink but with an annoyed face.

"Is it good?" Gun asked Bar, Bar nodded before he continued sipping.

"Oii! Of course it will be good, stop making us feel like single dogs N'Gun!" Pond complains, Bar showed him a middle finger making Pond curse him in his head.

"Next time you better buy snacks for us too Gun, it's so bad of you" Yiwha pouts making Gun feel awkward, Gun nods while he focuses back to Bar.

"Bar is so lucky, with his ugly face he still scored a diamond" Vee jokes but Bar glared at him and spoke.

"If you're so jealous then ask your N'Mark to get you a snack too next time" Vee glares Bar back.

"I shall be going back now, my class will start in half an hour" Gun spoke as he looked at his watch, he wai everyone before turning back to face Bar.

"Please miss me P'Bar, I would feel happy" Gun spoke before going to the parking lot. Bar was left stunned along with his friends.

"That kid is hell cheesy and straightforward" Pond spoke and others agreed with him.