Lemons & Lemonade : Part Three

Start from the beginning

"I can't wait any longer, Gauri. I want you so bad." he tells her urgently.

"Don't wait then." she tells him.

Wondering why he was asking her permission, he never asked her permission in her previous dreams. The moment they became one, she woke up with a start realizing that it was no dream and he was really here.

"Om!"

He kisses her on her lips and she was at the no return point of her passion that the thought of even pushing him away didn't occur to her, only fulfillment mattered.

She willed herself to wake up knowing full well that she was awake and he was really here, and they just made love. He turns around and throws his arms over her pulling her close to him. She pushes him off and sits up in bed about to scream at him when he very calmly says, "You don't want your parents to hear you scream at me, do you?"

"How did you come here?" Gauri asks in angry whisper.

"You didn't lock your door." Om says with a shrug, then he asks her with a smile, "or were you expecting me?"

"I never lock!" Gauri says defensively.

"Why did you come here?"

"You know why I am here." Om says finally giving in to his anger.

"I don't want you here. Get out." Gauri says angrily.

"I am here for you, and I am not leaving without you."

"You expect me to come with you?" Gauri asks incredulous.

"Or your word that you are mine."

"You are getting neither."

"Then I am not leaving."

"Please Om go home."

"I am home, Gauri." Om tells her as he pulls her down on him.

Gauri opens her mouth to tell him to leave when he says "I am really tired. Morning is soon enough to talk about it. Go to sleep."

"No!"

"I haven't slept for 6 days, Gauri." Om tells her.

Hearing that, the fight leaves Gauri, and she moves away from him and closes her eyes indicating that she was going to sleep. Om decides not to push her, and let her have her way. After 6 long days of wondering and waiting whether she would call, he was just happy being with her.

Om felt her kick him on his calves. He opens his eyes to look at her, and she was fully dressed and glaring at him like an angry angel, his angry angel.

"Leave!"

"You ready to come then?"

"NO!"

"Ready for marriage?"

"MARRIAGE?" Gauri asks shocked.

"Yes. Our marriage."

"I will never marry you!"

"Then I am not leaving." He replies as he rolled onto his stomach hugging her pillow.

"Just leave before everyone wakes up. How the hell did you come in here?"

"Your kitchen door was easy to pick."

"I am begging you to leave."

"Be mine."

"No."

"Then sorry."

"If my parents find you here..." she begs him.