A/N

Hi, guys! So, if you've read my stories before, you'll know my grammar isn't actually this bad. I recently hit 100 followers, and I'm super happy about it. The story I'm writing about that should be out in a few days, so go check it out!

So, you may be wondering why I wrote this atrocious story. Well, I had an idea. I went through with the idea, and here we are. This clearly isn't my best work, because A) the grammar and B) the shortness. It was only around 500 words long, but my 100 follower special is about 3000 words long (at a minimum). 

Anyways, if you're new to my stories, go check the others out! The PJ: TLT Musical Reactions and Dirty Little Secrets are good stories. 

If you found my account through this story, I'm disappointed in myself. This is awful! 

I wrote this for pure entertainment. Sorry if you thought it was real (my grammar). 

Before you hate on me for spelling Annabeth's name wrong, let me explain myself: she was seriously out of character. Shit- I just realized that OOC means out of character.

Uh, I could've made this story a hell of a lot worse. If you see anything that I can make bad, please point it out! 

I'm going to delete all hate on this story. Honestly, it's no doubt that I'll get it, so please don't hate on me. It's all fun and games, okay?

Anyways, hope you have a good day! 

Sincerely, 

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕣 (Me)