Chapter 6

-=+=- kiinqtonq's POV -=+=-
"Boy, you better get your ass up!" I heard my father scream, coming upstairs. My eyes widen. What did I do this time? He crashed my door open, glaring at me. He came over and gripped my arm. I hissed in pain. He dragged me out of my bed. "If you don't get to school right now you are gonna be in a world of pain!" He shouted at me. He stormed out, leaving me utterly confused. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. I gasped, it read 8:42 And school starts at 7:30!crap!! I jump up throwing on the first thing i see, which is a plain maroon sweater and tan skinny jeans. I quietly head downstairs. I peak in to see my father sleeping. I head towards the door, and when I get outside I breathed a sigh of relief. I start walking to school. It had been a pretty good week actually! Sure it had some bumps but father hasn't been hitting me that much so that makes me ecstatic! I arrive at hell and head in. Since I'm so late, it is around third period which is gym great!! Note the sarcasm. I hate gym with a burning passion. The coach is a jerk. I walk into the gymnasium, and instantly the coach headed over to me with a wizzed off.
"And where have you been!?" He screamed at me. I shrunk back, shaking a bit. I hate screaming. "I asked you a question!" By this time, everyone was looking at us. They were laughing at me.
"I-I um was late t-to school sir." I mumble. He glared at me, and handed me a slip of paper. I looked at it quizzically.
"I'll see you in detintion." He stated walking away. I choked down my words of protest, no need to get into more trouble. I guess I'm not going to work today...
---- time skip to 7th period which is computers ----
I headed to the bathroom and went into the big stall. I slid down breathing hard. I'm having a panic attack. I feel my heart pounding in my chest. These things happen sometimes. I jump, hearing a beep. It was my phone. I see that graser messaged me.
G: hey bud! Where are you?? Class is going to start soon!
G: is there something wrong?
G: come on bud! You are worrying me. Answer please
Great, I'm worrying my best friend.
G: please come to class.
That was the last message. The attack calmed down a bit. It's hard to breath, but not a lot. I sigh, getting up. Guess I'm going to class. I walk into computers. I keep my head down.
"Sorry I'm late. I was at the nurses." I mumble. The teacher nods, not really caring. I head to my seat, seeing graser glaring at me. I smile sheepishly sitting next to him.
"About damn time! I thought you weren't gonna show, again!" Graser snapped at me. I rolled my eyes slightly. That only made graser glare harder. I sighed. Gosh, all I seem to do is make people angry.
"Sorry! You know I rather go on my phone than be in this boring class!" I stated. Computers is really boring! You don't do anything, we basically sit here until the bell rings.
"Yeah, yeah..." Graser muttered. Then his eyes suddenly widened with worry. "Wait! Why were you at the nurses?!" What is he talking about? Oh, wait I told the teacher I was there!
"I wasn't actually at the nurses. I just said that so I wouldn't get in trouble." I informed him. I started logging into the computer. If I was going to be here, I'm going to at least play some games!
"Then where were you??" Graser asked, tilting his head slightly.
"I was planning on skipping, so I was chilling in the bathroom." I said. Well, if you could call a panic attack chilling... "But you wouldn't leave me alone!" I said, glaring at graser. "So I decided to come. Be happy that you are blessed with my presence!" I joked, lifting my head into the air. Actually, I'm blessed that I have graser here than the other way around. But he doesn't need to know that.
"I didn't know that you knew will, graser." Someone said. I turned in shock. Bayani?! Why is he here? Oh wait, we have the same class... Does that mean he heard the whole thing with graser? What if he thought I was a good for nothing punk who doesn't care for their grades? What if he thinks I skip all the time? That may be true, but only in this class!
"Wh-when did you get here?" I stuttered out. Now it was bayani's turn to looked shocked.
"The whole time?" He said confusedly like it was the most obvious thing. How didn't I notice him?
"O-oh..." I said awkwardly.
"You two know each other?" Graser asked. I jumped a bit, forgetting graser was here. Bayani nodded.
"Yeah, we have a few classes together." Bayani said. Graser nodded slightly. I shifted a bit, uncomfortable by the silence that was falling over us. Graser cleared his throat, turning towards me.
"So, you won't be skipping anymore, right?" Graser asked. Well, more like scolded. It wasn't really a question, but more of a statement. I just shrugged. Of course I will be skipping again. He sighed, groaning a bit in annoyance. "I bearly see you!" He whined. I look at him as if he had groan a second head.
"What do you mean never see me?!" I scoffed in disbelieve. "We work together! I see you everyday." Well, except today. I have detention. That's one of the reasons I decided to come to class, so I can see graser. That, and he also wouldn't leave me alone...
"You guys have a job?" Bayani asked.
"Yup! We work at wal-mart!" Graser said. He sounded so proud of that! I just rolled my eyes, turning back to my computer. He's such a nerd! I felt a small smile tug at my lips.

Hey guys! So yeah, this was a little late.... Okay, a lot late! Sorry!! I was kind of having writers block and all that ish! But, I'm back!