Chapter 5

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you guys know what graser looks like, in case for some reason you don't already know!
-=+=- bayani's POV -=+=-

Today was pretty boring so far! The only thing that has really happened was that i got detention! I haven't seen will at all. Well, I got a glimpse of him in lunch, but that was for a second. He wasn't here in the morning, so I am guessing he was late. Now I am heading to computers. I head over to graser and see him angrily typing away on his phone. "You okay bud?" i ask him. he just sighed.

"Yeah, just seeing where my bud is at." he mumbled. i cocked my head to te side, setting my bag down and sitting next to him.

"Who?" I ask, genuinly curious. I am sure he wasn't with anyone yesturday. He shakes his head.

"Nobody, he's probably not here today." I nod turning around. After a few minutes someone came busting into the room. I jumped in surprize, looking up to see who it was. Will? Why is will here?

"Sorry i am late, I was just at the nurses." He mumbled, looking at the ground. The teacher just nodded, not really caring. He headed over towards me and sat next to graser. Graser glared at Will. Does graser not like will or something??

"About damn time! I thought you weren't gonna show again!" graser hissed at will. Wait, so will was who graser was waiting for? Will giggled, scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

"Sorry! You know I rather go on my phone than be in this boring class!" Will joked. Wow! I have never seen will be so talkative! Graser scoffed and rolled hims eyes.

"Yeah, yeah..." Graser trailed off. His eyes went wide, realizing something. "Wait!! Why were you at the nurse!?" Graser shouted turning to look at will worriedly. Will shrugged.

"I wasn't actually at the nurses. I just said that so I wouldn't get in trouble." Will said like it was the most obvious thing ever. I looked at him in shock. The shy boy actually skips class and lies?!

"Then where were you??" Graser asks.

"I was planning on skipping, so i was chilling in the bathroom. But you wouldn't leave me alone, so I decided to come. Be happy that you are blessed with my pressance!" Will jokes, holding his head up like he is superior. I roll my eyes.

"I didn't know that you knew Will, Graser." I state. Will looks at me in shock.

"Wh-when did you get here?" Will stutters out. I look at him in shock. He really didn't notice that i was a couple seats down from him?!

"The whole time?" I say unsure. His faced blushed as red as a strawberry.

"O-oh..." Will trailed off. Awe, he's kind of cute!

"You two know each other?" Graser asks. I nod.

"Yeah, we have a few classes together." I inform. Graser nods. We fall into an awkward silence.
"So, you won't be skipping anymore, right will?" Graser said. Will just shrugged. Graser just sighed and rolled his eyes. "I bearly see you!" Graser complained. Will looked at him like he was crazy.
"What do you mean never see me?! We work together! I see you everyday." Will snorts.
"You guys have a job?" I ask.
"Yup! We work at wal-mart." Graser beams. Will rolls his eyes. I nod. That's cool. We fell back into silence, but it was more comfortable than awkward so it's fine I guess.