Chapter 12

-=+=- grasers POV -=+=-
I smiled at bayani. He was coming with me to my house to see will. I waggled my eyebrows at him. "So....you and will...?" I asked. His face went flush, and he fumbled with the hem of his jacket.
"I mean, I like him and all... But I-I don't think he likes me..." He said, voice quieting down. I scoffed.
"Please! He's head over heels for you!!" I said, looking at him in disbelieve. He looked at me, with hope glinting in his eyes.
"Really?" He asked, voice woven with doubt. I nodded.
"Yup! Just look at the way he stares at you!" I told him, chuckling. It's true, will looks at him which such love, passion, and admiration in his eyes. It's the same way bayani looks at him. But I can't help but notice the sliver of fear in wills eyes....
When we pulled up into my drive way, I jumped out. Bayani was shaking with nervousness. He was going to confess to will! As we were walking up, bayani suddenly stopped. I crashed into him. "What the heck?! Why'd you stop??" I yelled, rubbing my nose.
"What happened?!" Bayani yelled. What? I peeked over him, to see my door broken off of the hinges. I rushed inside.
"Will?!" I screamed. I looked around wildly. Bayani ran upstairs. I rushed everywhere. That's when I noticed the broken mug. What happened?! Tears pricked my eyes. I looked further into the living room. I rushed over to wills phone. He would never leave this! I unlocked it to see my name. He was going to call me.... Where could he possibly be? Then it hit me.
His dads!
I'm so stupid!! Of course it's his fathers! Who else would break my door down?! "Bayani! Get down here!" I yelled for him. He rushed downstairs. "Come on, I know where will is." I said, hurrying outside.
"What? Where?!" Bayani yelled, following me. We got into the car. I sighed.
"His fathers..." I grabbed my phone, and dialed 911.
"Yes, hello! Please hurry to 417 Lakewood drive." I told them in a rush.
"What's the emergency??" The police woman asked.
"My friend! He was abducted there, by his father...."
"His father??" Of course they're confused!
"Long story! He might be trying to kill my friend, or worse!!" I screamed.
"We'll be right there!" The lady yelled. We hung up, and I drove to wills house.
"What do you mean about wills father...?" Bayani asked, completely confused. "Why would he try to kill will??" I guess he doesn't know...
"Wills father is abusive, like really bad. So I took in will. But I guess he found him, and I'm scared of what he might do..."
When we got there, we rushed in. I looked around wildly. Where would he be?! I didn't have to think long, when I heard will cry out.
"No!! I-I'll do it! I'll do it!!" It hurt when I heard his voice. He was crying so bad.
"Upstairs!" I screamed to bayani, but he was already ahead of me. I started opening doors. Where is he?
"Please don't!" I heard will choke out. The last door! I shivered when I heard the sinister laugh of wills father. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING. Ould of prepared me for what I walked in on.... Wills father was towering over wills shaking form. Will was tied, naked. I felt repulsed by the sight. Anger flooded me, and I ran into the monster. I tackled him to the chipping wood floor. How can he do this to will?! I started punching him, tearing at any surface I could reach of him.
-=+=- bayani's POV -=+=-
I was disgusted with what I walked into. I can't believe what was about to happen to will! I ran over to will, untying his wrists. They were red from I'm guessing him struggling. I also didn't miss the scars in his wrists. I almost broke down crying. He had blood along his face. I picked him up, cradling him. I covered him with a blanket. He was shaking like a leaf. It broke my heart! The police showed up, arresting wills father. He glared at will.
"You need me!! I didn't do anything wrong!!" He screamed "I was just showing my son how much I cared!!!" I felt sick to my stomach. How can he have such a twisted way of showing 'love'?! He didn't love will, if he did he wouldn't of done all these horrific things to will. I looked down, to see him asleep. I pulled him closer to me. I will make sure that will will never be hurt again... I sniffles, burying my face into wills hair.