CHAPTER 46 - ALL MINE

Hellooooo guysssss

So Here I am with the Update!!!

I know a Day later than I earlier mentioned – but I am sure the massive length will make up for the delay since I most definetly could not split this and I had to etch out every scene with minutest detail because even though we are in the last leg – these moments are so very important to all the elements in the Story!

So yesss...Guys.

It took me Three Days of massive writing spree to etch out every scene and detail and bring out to you all another Arshilicious Update...which is the longest I have ever written for this FF – like Freaking 30k Words...!!

Haha...yes...30k words guyssss!!

Will be waiting to know what you all think off it as always.

Stay in and Stay Safe Guys.

Please ignore editing errors as I have not Proofread!!

Also please Note ** – Mature Content **in there in between the flow of the Update Guys – for Hoodie guy and Uber Girl – are Carnage ofcourse together and they have been so apart in real time that only natural for them to want to make up for all the time lost..haha...!

Ok so now..i shall let you all dive in without further Delay!

Seatbelts on Guys.

Much Love

And a very Important note before you read Further since I really wanted to Give Armaan a Face..and because this is fiction - I shall call upon Mohit Sehgal to come and play the Cameo of Armaan in here...haha....guys cmon..this is fun..hehe..since I do think the Real Life couple Monaya are like Rocking and Adorable too as they look so good together too...haha...but since this is an Arshi fiction...let's reverse things fictionally!

Please imagine - Mohit Sehgal as Armaan.

And now I shall let you all dive in!

.....................................

CHAPTER 46 - ALL MINE

Same Day - 730PM

Arnav's POV

Thank You God.

I can never Thank You Enough!

For My Sunshine is Really Ok Now!!

Ok to be Honest – She is more than Just Ok!

Guys Really – She isn't just A Iron Woman within – she's got some thick solid metallic works going on within....I think I want to give her another name right now like you know – I should probably also keep using Iron Woman...but I do need to think of another name too because you know like she's so Sooo sooo strong within...like obviously she has her Vulnerable Moments because even though a part of me likes to very strongly believe that she is like probably Supergirl from the Planet of Krypton in disguise...she is only Human...and as you all know how deeply I Love this Woman...my Heart goes out to her ..like it goes out to her hard... so godaamit hard in gut wrenching pain...when she is experiencing vulnerability or trying to battle her ways out independently and bravely within....and all I ever want to do in those moments is to just be able to do something to make it all better..smoother ..more comforting..and just be there with her as her support when she battles things within independently too for I deeply respect her space in every way...I knew very well deep within what this meant to her...how huge this was for her..and even though my heart was aching bad when I saw her back and shoulders to me sobbing achingly as she gazed out to the skies and clouds and the waters below that she lost her family too – I knew that I had to go along with what she had asked off me.