022

stumbling to a stop outside jihwan's door changkyun to a breath. "kihyun?" He called, softly knocking on the door. There was no response so changkyun just walked in.

he blinked quickly, "jihwan?!" he shouted as his eyes fell on an empty bed. 

"he's in the kitchen eating breakfast." kihyun's voice sounded from the doorway. changkyun spun around. "please explain to me why you were extremely late last night with a random guy attached at the hip?"

changkyun opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted. "oh! And you were extremely drunk!" kihyun pointed accusingly, "you know, hwannie shouldn't be around that kind of thing!" changkyun's head hung in shame as he muttered an apology.

"i had to cancel a date last night. you know i love you and hwannie, but i can't stay here all the time. at least not without a raise in pay." kihyun sighed walking over to changkyun and sitting the younger male down of his younger brother's bed. 

"i stayed overnight because i didn't want that random man to get to your brother. is he gone?" kihyun said softly, rubbing at his friend's back.

"no." changkyun admitted, "i'll tell him to leave, call off work, then I'll spend the day with jiji." kihyun nodded. 

"and I'm going to reschedule my date." kihyun chuckled teasingly. his gaze momentarily hardened. "did anything happen last night?" 

changkyun shook his head, "i don't hurt anywhere."

kihyun nodded. "well, i'll go down to breakfast with hwannie. you get rid of him, yeah?" changkyun nodded before getting up.