002

*
*
changkyun
*
*

as changkyun stood on the stage, feet bare as he walked slowly around the already spinning pole on the stage. he could feel the gaze of many hungry men and women on his body, the way he was dressed up tonight kind of bothered him - his stylist had put him in a black sheer long sleeve top and tight leather pants. the shirt allowed for his nipple piercings to be visable. as the chilled air (it was only cold on the stage as the mass of bodies below caused the dance floor to heat up significantly) graced over his nearly bare chest he could feel his nipples hardening. he glanced just off the stage to see his boss giving him a hard stare. changkyun figured it was time to do his job.

the twenty-three year old pulled his body close to the metal pole and slowly worked his hips against it in a pleasurable movement. he never actually touched the prop, he made it seem as if he was grinding on it. changkyun slowly began to drop himself down the side of the pole, letting his perfect ass stick out over the crowd. the male straightened his position before he gracefully climbed the pole, near the top he gripped it with his thighs, his feet and calves locking in the opposite side as he slowly leaned back, extending his hands outward before bending back so he was arching his chest out to the crowd. he stayed like that for a moment before twisting into yet another provocative position.

minutes later changkyun left the stage with nothing more than one and a half million won and a flying kiss. changkyun smirked as he was showered by praise with the rookies in his business. the newest being jackson, pestering him about how he did it. changkyun honestly favoured the small boy with a perfect voice so he occasionally gave him tips but he still wouldn't say much as his seniority and skill gave him an advantage over the others, and he needed the pay.

*
*
jooheon
*
*

jooheon watched as the brown haired stripper known as red began his show, his eyes were on red for the entire show, his friend having to tap him out of his trance once the show had ended.

"yes, hoseok?" jooheon looked unamused.

"i know red is attractive but you do need to watch the other strippers too, i'm not paying for your admission just so you can gawk at one and leave." the male with white roots and icy tips chuckled

"what!" jooheon faked a sneer, his lip curling up in mock disgust, "i can't even believe these men get up there and dance for other... men!" jooheon choked on his words as he hated them as soon as they left his lips, but he was too far gone

hoseok only scoffed at jooheon's poor excuse at homophobia.

a few minutes into miya's show jooheon was losing interest, it's not that this kid wasn't sexy... it was that he wanted red.