Part 6: Marinette's story:

3rd person POV:

"I...When I got home...my parents...they yelled at me...for lying to them...a...and not telling them..." Marinette sobbed, "A...and I tr...tried to explain...b...but th...they wouldn't li...listen to me... a...and I...I started crying...I ran to my room...Tikki started trying to comfort me...I...I told her to shut up...but the next morning I didn't hear her...she wouldn't speak until I asked her to speak...she tried to explain that when a kwami's master tells them something that kwami doesn't have a choice, so Tikki's mouth got sealed shut...and I...I threw her across the room...she landed on a pin that was standing up...she screamed...I...I told her to go to Master Fu, b...but sh...she wanted to stay with me...bu...but I didn't want to hurt her again...so...so I...I told her to go to Master Fu an...and to never come back...but I miss her!! A...and everyone was super mad at me...so I...I...I when Nath asked me to be his girlfriend...I...I didn't feel like I had an option...I accepted...I mean...he's been super nice to me, but he mostly sits there drawing when I talk to him." They look at Nath, who is drawing the Notre Dame cathedral. He looks up from his drawing as Adrien gives him the Luka-stare (Luka's death stare).

"You look like Luka when you do that." Nathaniel said.

"I'd rather Marinette be with him than you." I said, "He actually cares about her."

"I care about her." Nathaniel said.

"You're not trying to help her!" I said, "You're pulling her deeper into depression!!"

3rd person POV:

Marinette ran away. She ran to Master Fu. She needed her kind kwami.

"Tikki!!!" She yelled, "Master!!"

Tikki flew towards her with a big cut on her back.

"Oh Tikki!!" Marinette said, "I'm so sorry!! I hurt you!! I shouldn't have let you go!! Will you come back home with me??"

"Marinette, Master Fu and I think it would be better if you gave him back your miraculous." Tikki said, "You can really hurt people like this!!

Marinette's POV:

WHAT!? THEY WANTED TO TAKE TIKKI AWAY FROM ME!?

"T...Tikki!" I said, suddenly crying.

"Marinette!" She said, "Oh, Marinette!"

"Tikki...I..." I said, reaching for my earrings, "I love you."

I took off my earrings. I had seen Master Fu open the miracle box enough times to know how to get in. I was about to put my earrings in as I heard something. Tikki!!

"Don't do it, Marinette!!" She said, and fell quiet. I put my earrings back in.

"Tikki," I said, "I demand that you come to me." Tikki came by my side and I hugged her.

"Marinette, us kwamis can't bleed! Sure, we can feel pain, but we can't be hurt. Before he fell, Hawk Moth did something that's causing illusions. He would have gotten your miraculous otherwise!" I knew I wasn't safe. I became depressed. Then, one night, after my parents went to bed, I packed up clothes, my toothbrush and toothpastes, photos of my friends and family, a lot of pastries and food, bottles of water, three hundred dollars (don't worry, it was my money), and my kwami, who I would never leave again, and snuck out. I left a note on the bakery counter, but I accidentally opened the bakery door, which dinged the bell, and woke my parents up. I ran as fast and far as I could, but I was tired, so I crept behind a building and sat down.

Sabine (Marinette's mom)'s POV:

We heard the bakery door open. Tom (that's my husband) and I woke up and ran downstairs to find a note on the counter of the bakery.