22

I'm sitting in one of the chairs in a hospital room while waiting for the results of the x-ray. My leg hasn't stopped hurting that much. That's when the door opened to show the doctor. "Well, I have good news. Well......weird news." The doctor said as he sat down in his chair. "What is it?" I questioned. "Well, your leg. It was broken, but the x-ray showed that it is almost healed already." the doctor said. 

"How?" I wondered. "Well, that's what I don't know. All I know is that you need a boat on your leg. Whenever you don't have the boat on....don't step on your leg and ice your leg." He said. "I'll have a nurse come in to wrap your leg and to give you the boat." the doctor said as he got up from the chair. "I'll tell your foster parents the news," he said before he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

A few minutes later the door opened to show a nurse. She walked over to me and started to wrap my leg. "You are one lucky girl, you know that," she said when she finished wrapping my leg. 

I nodded as she put the boot on. It stops right below my knee. "There you are, hun." She said when she was done. I got up and stood on it. "Alright, now you can head out to your foster parents." She said. I nodded and walked out of the room to the waiting room. 

Rose and Lily got up on their feet and raced over to me. "Come on, Sky. Let's get you home." Rose said. I nodded and followed them out of the hospital and to the car. 

"So, you got lucky there. Not breaking your leg." Lily said when we got inside the car and made our way home. "Yeah," I said as I saw that they have my bag on the other side of the backseat with me. 

I shook my head and looked out the window. I'm on the driver's side of the car this time. I put my head on the window. When we pulled into the driveway I saw Penny, Sheldon, Leonard, Bernadette, Amy, Raj, and Howard waiting there for us. 

I unbuckled my seat belt as Rose and Lily climbed out of the car. Lily grabbed my bag for me. I opened the door and slowly climbed out. I closed the door. "We heard what happened," Howard said. "How is she?" Penny asked. "I'm okay," I answered as I slowly walked over to them. "Where are your crutches?" Sheldon asked. 

"For some reason, she didn't need them," Rose said when I walked around the car. "She got a boot instead," Lily said. "Do you guys want to come in?" Rose asked before Lily walked into the house with my bag. 

"If it's okay with you," Leonard said. "Come on in," Rose said as she walked out the door. I slowly followed her inside. The next thing I knew was that someone picked me up. I looked to see Raj. I laughed as he carried me to the house with the others behind us. 

He chuckled some as he walked inside the house. "Why thank you," I said as he put me down. He smiled as I walked more into the house. "So, would you guys like anything to drink? We have pop or water." Rose said as Lily walked into the room with a container. "Skylar, where did you get these?" She asked. I looked at them to see that they are the cookies that Darcy gave me. "Darcy gave them to me," I said. 

Lily nodded before putting them in the kitchen. "We're good, thank you," Sheldon said. Rose nodded as I walked down the hallway to my room. I locked the door behind me before walking over to my closet. I then changed into something different. 

After I got dressed I walked out of my room and sat down on the rocking chair. My mates sat down all over the place while Rose and Lily sat down on the lover couch. We all started to talk and laugh. That's when I knew I hit the jackpot and nothing can take this way from me. Everything is perfect. Just what I dreamed of.