19

"I'll start..Skylar, how old are you?" MJ asked. "Sixteen, Parker....what's your favorite thing to do?" I asked. I knew there is two Peters so I will just call them by their last names. "Watch Star wars, what position are you in softball?" Parker asked. 

"I'm all over the place. Middle outfield, first base, third base, and pitcher. Shuri....what's your number one place that you want to go?" I asked. "Paris, what about you?" Shuri asked. "I've always wanted to go anywhere on the beach and Paris. Tony, if you had a time machine, where would you go?" I asked. 

"I would go......I would go to the time that I met Parker. Skylar, where you ever touched?" Tony asked. "Tony," Peper said. I froze. Memories of what John did to me started to come back. Him pulling down my pants. 

Him touching me. "Skylar," Nick said. "Shit, another panic attack," Bruce said.  I shook my head as I looked at everyone. "Not a panic attack," I said. 

"And to answer your question....yes and no. The yes meaning wanted and the no meaning unwanted." I added. No one said anything in a while. "Clint, what's your favorite childhood game?" I asked. He smiled at me. "Red Rover," Clint answered. "I love that game," I said making Clint laugh. 

"How many mates do you have?" Clint asked. "80," I answered right away. "Thor, what is your favorite food here on Earth?" I asked. "Poptarts, what about you?" Thor asked with a smile on his face. 

I thought about it. "Pretzels cover in heresy chocolate, T'challa. Would you rather be rich or famous?" I asked. "That is a hard one," Clint said making me smile. "Well, I will rather be rich, then I can bring you anywhere. Skylar, what is your go-to song when you are feeling happy?" T'challa asked. I grabbed my phone and looked at my playlist. 

"What's up by 4 Non-Blondes, MJ.....if you had one superpower what would it be and why?" I asked. "I would have Telepathy so I can talk without moving my mouth. Skylar, if you could change one thing about you, what would you change?" She questioned.

"I would change the fact that I get sunburns easier than most people. Summers, if you were reborn in a new life, would you live in the past or the future?" I asked. "I would live in the future. Would you rather, continue your life or restart?" Scott Summers asked. 

"I would rather continue. Bruce, would you rather speak all languages or speak to animals?" I asked. "I would rather speak all languages instead of animals. Would you rather give up Instagram or eat the same meal all your life?" Bruce asked. 

"Give up Instagram, I would be sick and tired of the same meal. Quill, would you rather give up all your favorite music or never go back up to space?" I asked. "I would never go back to space. I would not give up my music. Sky, what is the go-to song of your when you are sad, but what to be happy?" Quill asked. I thought about it. 

"Lean on Me, by Bill Withers," I said with a yawn. "Clint, what do you like to do in your free time?" I asked. "Play Mario Cart, what about you?" Clint asked. "Read," I answered. I thought of another question. "Loki, what book has impacted you the most?" I asked. He looked like he was thinking about all the books that he was going to answer too. "I don't think I have just one. What college major are you thinking of?" Loki asked. 

"I would go in for acting maybe. I'm not sure yet." I said with a yawn. "I think it's time for you to get some sleep, Sky," Nick said before I could ask another question. Before I could say anything, Thor picked me up from the ground and walked me to a room. Loki pulled back the sheets before Thor put me down. Loki took off my shoes before the covers got pulled over me without anyone touching them. 

"Close your eyes, my queen," Loki said. I nodded and closed my eyes. I fell into a dreamless sleep. I heard the door close telling me that Thor and Loki left the room. Letting me get some sleep. 

~Time Skip~

I opened my eyes to find the room still dark. I sat up and looked to see that the clock said it was midnight. I pulled the sheets off of me before getting out of the bed. I walked out of my room and to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me before I relived myself. After I was done and washed my hands I opened the door and walked out, while turning off the light. 

"Boo." Someone said. I jumped and looked to see Nat standing there. "Why?" I asked. "Well, I just wanted to see how you were doing. That's when I saw the perfect time to scare you." Nat said. I smiled and leaned on the wall. 

"So, how are you doing?" Nat asked as she got closer to me. "Good," I said. She nodded and stopped right in front of me. "Can I ask you a personal question?" Nat asked. "Sure, you can ask me anything?" I said. "Have you ever had sex with a girl?" She asked. "No, I only just lost my V to another mate I think Monday night," I said. 

"Me neither," she said. I got off the wall and walked over to her. I licked my lips as I felt the need to finish the bond with her. I then kissed her. I pulled away. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked. She didn't answer. She just kissed me instead. I smiled and kissed her back. Her hand went to the back of my neck. I turned her around and gently pushed her against the wall. 

My body touching hers, making my heat wetter. I pulled away and looked at her with lust in my eyes. "Let's take this to my room." She said. I nodded and followed her to her room. When we got there she closed and locked the door behind us. I smiled and walked over to her. I pulled off her shirt and pulled down her PJ pants. She then took off my shirt and pants. 

I pushed her up against the door before kissing her again. She held my head close to hers. We then started to walk over to her bed. She laid down and I climbed on top of her. I started to kiss the side of her face down to her neck. 

 I kept on kissing the same spot as I took off her bra. I threw it off to the side and started to rub both of her breasts making her moan. 

I smiled into her neck before to took my bra off. I kissed the middle of her chest before I ran my hands down the side of her body. I kissed her right breasts as I pulled down her underwear. I started to suck her right nipple as I threw her underwear to the side of the bed. 

I started to do the same to her other boob as I took my underwear off. I then trailed down closer to her heat. I looked up at her as my head was right above her heat. She looked down at me and nodded. 

I smiled and started to kiss her heat. I sucked on her clit as I slide one finger inside her. She moaned as I started to moved the finger in and out. I smiled into her heat. "Add another finger." she moaned. I added another finger. 

I pulled away from her heat as I added a third finger. I took my free hand and rubbed circles on my own clit. I felt her walls getting closer to my fingers as I thrust my fingers harder in her. She arched her back as her juices cover my fingers. I pulled my fingers out of her. I looked at her as I sucked her juices off of my fingers. She sat up and flipped us over. 

I smiled as she started to rub my breasts. She kissed my lips as she started to grind her heat on mine. She moaned into the kiss. She pulled away and started to grind harder and faster. 

Her breathing got heavier just like me. I smiled up at her as I felt myself getting closer. I grabbed her hips and started to mover her harder and faster then she was going. "S.Sky." She moaned before I cummed. I started to rub her clit fastly. She moaned as she cummed. She stopped moving and fell right by me. I smiled and got up. I grabbed a towel and walked over to her. 

"That was amazing." She said as I cleaned up all the cum off of her and myself. I put the towel in the clothes hamper before climbing in bed next to her. She turned to face me as she pulled the covers over her. I turned to face her as I put the covers over me. She smiled at me. 

"I love you Skylar and let no one tell you differently." She said. I put my hand on the side of her arm. "I love you too Natasha," I said. "Please call me Nat." She said. "Then please call me Sky," I said before I fell asleep with Nat next to me.