20

When I opened my eyes the next morning to see that I was in the room that Thor brought me to last night before I went to Nat's room. I looked to see that I was in the same clothes as yesterday. I sat up and looked around the room to see that I was the only one there. 

(The bed set up is above in the media.) 

I climbed out of the bed and pulled my shoes on. "Good morning, Miss. Doe. Steve is in the kitchen making french toast." Jarvis said. "Thank you, Jarvis," I said as I opened the door to the room. I was halfway to the kitchen when I heard voices. I smiled and walked into the room. "Good morning Doll," Bucky said. I smiled and sat down on a barstool. "How did you sleep?" Steve asked. 

"Amazing," I answered. "That's nice to hear, Doll," Bucky said as Steve put a plate of some french toast and a fork in front of me. "Thank you," I said as I grabbed the fork. "No problem," Steve said as I started to eat the french toast. "Good morning everyone," Peper said as she walked into the kitchen. 

"Morning," I said before I took another bite of my french toast. "So, what time do you have to go to your house to get to your game on time?" Peper asked as she poured herself a cup of coffee. "I have to be ready by six-thirty, then I have to get to the field and the game starts not too long after that," I said before taking another bite. 

"So, how is your team doing?" Steve asked as he started to make more french toast. "We haven't lost a single game so far," I said before I finished what was on my plate. "Do you want another one?" Bucky asked. "Yes, please," I said. He nodded and put another one on my plate for me. 

I smiled as I put butter and syrup on top. That's when the elevator dinged. I looked to see Nick and Maria walkout. "Hello, everyone," Maria said as they walked over to the kitchen. "Good morning," Peper said to them. 

"Morning, how is everyone?" Nick asked as Maria got herself a cup of coffee. "Good," I answered as I finished what was on the plate. "Would you like anymore, Sky?" Steve asked. "No, thank you," I said. He nodded and continued to make more. 

Bucky grabbed my dirty dishes and put them in the sink for me. I smiled at him. "Thank you," I said. "No problem." He said. "Good morning, friends." Thor boomed as he walked into the room. "Good morning, Lady Skylar," Thor said before placing a kiss on the top of my head. Leaving me confused, but I shook it off. 

Thor opened a cabinet and grabbed a box of pop tarts. He closed the door and opened the box. "Would you like one, Lady Skylar?" He asked. "No thank you, but thank's for asking," I said. He nodded and walked over to the dining table. 

"So, Skylar. Are you ready for your game tonight?" Maria asked before taking a sip of coffee. "Yup," I said as I popped the p. 

She nodded with a smile on her face. Once everyone was awake and ate breakfast we all hung out in the living room and watched movies until it was time to go. 

When it was time I grabbed my backpack and made sure that I had my phone before we made our way to my place. When we got there they waited in the living room, while I changed into my uniform and grabbed my stuff. I put my hair up into a ponytail as I walked down the hallway to them. 

"You ready to go?" Steve asked when they saw me. I nodded as I put my hands in my pockets. "Well, let's head out so we can get you to the field on time," Nick said as the ones that were sitting down got up. 

I smiled and we all made out way to the field. I smiled and climbed out of the car. I grabbed my backpack from Loki. I smiled and walked to the dugout that my team is in. I put my bag on the bench and looked at the crowd. 

I could see many of my mates here tonight. I walked back to my bag and grabbed my water bottle. I took a sip before putting it down. "Alright, ladies. We have a big crowd tonight. So, let's make this a good game. You guys are out on the field first." Coach said. I grabbed my bag from inside my bag. "Skylar, you are in the middle outfield to start us out. Everyone else as in their normal places." The coach said as she clapped her hands. 

I put my glove on as everyone else walked out of the dugout. I then walked out. "GO SKYLAR!" Darcy yelled. I smiled and jogged to my spot. Me and the other outfielders started to play catch some before the pitcher was ready. 

When the pitcher was ready, the person that was behind first base threw the ball that we were playing catch with at our dugout. That's when the game started. The other team got three points. Their fourth hitter came out. She hit it on the first throw. 

The ball started to fly my way."MINE!" I yelled as I ran up to it and right under it. It hit my glove. The ball smacked my palm. I shook it off and threw the ball to first base. She caught it and got that person out. 

She threw it to the pitcher as everyone else ran to the dugout. "Good catch, Doe." The coach said when I got there. I smiled and walked over to my stuff. "Alright, you guys know the drill." She said. The drill meaning that I am last to bat. 

I took my glove off and put it on the side of my bag. I grabbed my water bottle before I took a sip.