~<4>~ {something I've never felt before}

As both Felix and Bang Chan silently ate their meals, deep down there's a thought flashing through someone's mind.

'He's different...'
'Can I trust him?'
'I want him.....'
'Wait... what am I even thinking?!'
'But...'
'It's not a matter of want....'

'I need him...'

After they finished their meals, Felix took all the plates to the dishwasher.

While Felix walked away, Bang Chan silently watched his every move.

The more Bang Chan think about it, the more Felix's move looked gorgeous, alluring, and foremost elegant.

Felix then came back to the dining room and sat in front of Bang Chan.

"So..?" (Felix)
"Can I stay the night?" (Bang Chan)
"Hmm" (Felix)
"There's a room for guests with a wooden door" (Felix)
"Thanks..." (Bang Chan)
"Hmm" (Felix)

They yet again stayed silent.

Felix looked at Bang Chan and finally spoke up.

"Need a shoulder?" (Felix)

That's when Bang Chan finally had a single droplet of tear falling.

"Eh...?" (Bang Chan)

Bang Chan never knew the word 'tears' so it was shocking.

Much more, he teared up in front of a stranger who just saved him.

That's also when Felix get up the chair to the other end of the table (the opposite side of the table) and sat beside Bang Chan.

That very moment Felix sat down, Bang Chan sobbed and hug Felix.

Now, this is quite....... a rare scene, indeed.

Now, no one in this world would have even the slightest thoughts on how the fearful, cold-blooded, merciless, ruthless leader of one of the most fearful mafia gangs sobbing, in front of a stranger (note that!).

"How can he..*sobs he just betray me...*sobs even after I forgave him....*sobs he didn't even glance at me when I forgave him and told him.....*sobs that it's alright to come back......*sobs how can he........" (Bang Chan)

Felix just patted Bang Chan.

After hours of crying, Bang Chan finally calm himself.

"Sorry, it must be weird to have a stranger crying at you, huh?" (Bang Chan)
"It's cool, don't think 'bout it." (Felix)
"Thanks... somehow crying lifted off some of my weights, thanks." (Bang Chan)
"Hmm" (Felix)

'Tears....huh? I never knew how to produce one.....'
'How long has it been since I last had tears falling down my cheeks..?'

Next Morning

Felix never sleep through the night, not like he could due to his insomnia and his 'habit'.

But one and the most important reason is that there's someone in his territory (his appartment). [Yes, sorry not sorry but Felix is the type of person who's a bit exaggerated over something that belonged to him............ as in home. Don't get the wrong idea😏.]

Felix then walked out of his work room to the kitchen.

Because it's 8 in the morning now, Felix decided to cooked up breakfast for both him and the stranger.

Felix then proceeds to looked up some ingredients in his refrigerator.

Felix then decided to cook some Japanese-style breakfast for both of them.