"With Lord Margok and our son in his influence, he could successfully take over the demon clan." The Queen completed as her revelation enraged the King much more, enough to blow up the castle with the uprising lava inside the King. "It was grateful of Lady Orla and the young Witch to sever off the influence over Aiden." The Queen stated as she noticed her husband on the tread of his patience.

When she had noticed the scarlet of his skin had reduced at the mention of two good Witches who had aided them in their tough times. She knew her husband was much very grateful of both the witches for bringing their son back to them much in better pose.

Varnor Demon took several moments but had lastly composed himself as he turned to her with fire of vengeance burning in his eyes.

"I shall have to end him, darling." He established; his tone harsher and his face stoic. He was determined to be a true demon and kill his own if he had to protect his own. It was not an alternative anymore.

It was his only option.

The Queen nodded her head in support, "Lord Lucius and the young Witch are forming alliance with variety of clans, aye? My King, you will have to sort out members of the troop and the clans they came from while you approach those clans for alliance by enlightening them of the situations." The Queen spoke with wisdom.

She wished for her husband to be less of a demon and more of a human to web good tactics against Alder. If his humane was to use the intellect, his demon shall follow by the strength.

"Remember this darling; killing your own is always an effortless feat as they know what the other is capable of." The Queen yet again proved to be the wise one of them as she showed the path out of the trouble with her wise words and tactics.

Varnor nodded his head in an understanding manner before he kissed his Queen and walked out with anger still present.

His Queen was right like always. It was easy to slay the own rather than someone else.

It took days for the Demon king to mull over the events that had happened and shall be happening. He could not meet Lord Lucius as he was trying to find the strong determination to end of the man who looked like his father.

He knew he could not face the harsh remarks posed by any person unless he was nonchalant of everything; unless he didn't care. That was what Varnor Demon had prepared the days he isolated himself.

It took him good time to realize the man was just a piece of his late father nut not his father then it did not take much time to leave all the care he had for his father to the late person and seed anger for the replica.

Only when he had got his humane to think much better could he meet Lord Lucius and the other members of their small committee again. He had cleared of everything to the members and vowed to take down Margok's replica by himself.

He had also given the members a report of few of the prominent deceased members of variety of clans who were part of Alder's army presently. He provided them with the essential reports he had acquired and had sat down for hours to prepare a plan on tying alliance with those clans.

What was the major concern in their way right that moment was time.

They had not much time before Alder could use his ways to get back his strength. They had to form the alliance on the basis on unbreakable loyalty with hundreds of clans in such constricting time span.

Nonetheless, they were grateful of Witch Orla who had been stalling Alder's plans to provide us with more time.

Till then they thought killing Alder Emor shall give them the win except they had only then understood that if they had to end the whole chaos, they have to massacre each of his people with leaving no one.

They had finished with the meeting and were about to leave for their supposed destinations when Orla walked in gracefully, only her sentiments were of concern.

The young Emor couple were stunned seeing the older witch in worry and walked to her to learn of the subject that had concerned her. Varnor and Lord Xander stood behind them allowing the young pair to talk.

"How far the alliances had come to?" She asked to no one in particular but Lord Lucius had chose to answer her.

"We got few minor clans. What is the matter, mother?" He inquired noting his mother's brows creasing in a worrisome frown.

"My owl had notified me of Alder's plan in hosting a ritual on the coming dark moon day. Obtaining the powers from his army of varies clans provided with Fina's phoenix blood, he was hosting a ritual to overpower all the clans and be the indestructible."

Orla's words had made the assembly only hurry in their procedure before the worse happens.

The matters took steadfast pace all the sudden and it was the matter of time and opportunity now.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think of the chapter?

The once powerful Lucius and his team are now no more dominant when the strength of the army was revealed.

What do you think of the sudden turn of events?

How will Lucius, Madonna and Orla defeat Alder and his army for good?

Will they be able to end the chaos for good or will Alder's years of wait comes true?

How will the young Emor couple handle everything?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim