part 21

In Kolkata, Maheshwari Mansion.

Sanskar was worried about Laksh, meanwhile Swara is preparing for a Puja at Maheshwari mansion. Sanskar is conflicted wether to reveal Ragini's whereabouts to his family and swara. In his dilemma he realised that nobody had mentioned her.

Even though she had been missing for more than 7 months. Sanskar realised that even he had mistreated her and it was also his fault that she did not turn to him for help. He remembers how Ragini looked happy and content with the guy he and Laksh had seen in Darjeeling. She looked better she looked nothing like what she was she looked happy and she looked content . The only question now was was Laksh accepting of this new change that they encountered.

His line of thoughts are broken by Annapurna calling out for him to come and set in the Pooja.

After the Pooja, Swara notices Sanskar being a little off.

Swara : Sanskar you look like you are tensed, what happened ??
Sanskar : nothing much, just work and Laksh being alone in Darjeeling.
Swara : it's okay baba, Laksh is not a baby. He can surely handle himself.

Swara had now became a part of the Maheshwari family by now. Suji and everyone else did not have a problem with her. But they despiced Ragini. They thought of her as a manipulative and selfish girl who even tried to murder her sister to marry a guy that she was "in love" with.

Everyone thought that Ragini had gone and she had been gone for good. They were trying to forget Ragini, but somewhere Annapurna still regarded asha Bahu. Even though ragani had committed many crimes she have done all of that for the man she had loved. Yet she never asked for anything in return.

Swara : Sanskar
Sanskar : ha baba, what happened ??
Swara : why is Laksh staying back in Darjeeling ??
Sanskar : ummm...... Well he said he needed some alone time and he seems to have taken a liking to that place.
Swara : that's nice. He is interested in something after that whole incident......
Sanskar : hmmm... Yeah ..... Ragini.......
Swara : please don't ruin this Pooja by saying her name.
Sanskar : Swara, she is your sister, what are you saying ?!!??
Swara : I did consider her my sister, but she didn't. She tried to kill me Sanskar.
Sanskar : Swara, you gave me a second chance, why not her ?!!?
Swara : she doesn't deserve it. She was never sorry for anything she said or did. I really miss her sometimes. I really wish she would have atleast apologiesed to me or atleast send me a letter about her conditions. It would have been enough. She hurt me emotionally, I don't think I can get over it quickly.
Sanskar : but you never treated her like a sister. You never understood her emotions. You never tried Swara, then how can you blame her.

Swara is dumbfounded by Sanskar's comments and think about Ragini. She is still neutral about her and feels that Ragini did her wrong.

Sanskar is shocked by this reaction of Swara. He was about to tell her about Ragini and the woman she had evolved into. But after hearing Swara's words he decides against it.

In Darjeeling

Laksh is planning something. He is on call with someone.

On the call

Laksh : listen, I need a really hot and beautiful girl. She should be a heads turner. Also I don't want her to be clingy. She should be very professional.

Saying this he cuts his call.

Laksh : Ragini, I will let you know, who is the boss. I will show you how much you want me. How much you yearn for me. You are going to come to me. You will be mine and mine alone.

In the Friends cottage

The girls are talking

Sam : guys since we have our outfits picked, we will have to think about accessories and stuff.

Arjun comes in to the conversation

Arjun : what accessories ??!!

Sam suddenly stands up and makes Arjun sit, she then proceeds to sit in Arjun's lap. Arjun is shocked by this behaviour but he doesn't let be seen. The girls on the other hand signals Sam to ask if they should leave. To which Sam answers no.

Sam : well, you guys have it easy. We have to pick out jewellery, shoes, make up, hair......

Arjun silences her by giving her a peck on the cheek. This comes as a shocker to the girls and Sam.

Sam : ........
Arjun : what ??!?
Sam : nothing....
Ragini : mhmm... Guys well.... I have ..... This..... Thing.....
Kriti : yeah, the thing..... I will come .....to....
Arjun : well I know a Jewellery around here......
Sam : really where ??
Ragini : the one near to the cafe??
Arjun : yeah.. you guys could go and arrange a contract with the owner or something.....
Ragini : that is a great idea. Me and Harsh will do that.
Kriti : well then me and Naksh will arrange hair and Make-up.
Sam : so what about me, I mean us ..???
Ragini : you guys co-ordinate  with the photographer. And help at the location.

Saying this Ragini and Kriti gets up and leaves. After a few minutes of silence Arjun suddenly realises that Sam was still in his lap.

Arjun : ahemm......
Sam : oh sorry!!!....

She is about to get up but doesn't as she realises that Harsh and Naksh are Spying on them. She goes to whisper the same in Arjun's ear. He then nods at her and they continue to keep up the act.

Sam : Arjun.......
Arjun : hmmm......
Sam : I was thinking........

He suddenly grabs her and pushes her on the sofa and gets on top of her. Sam is bewildered by this, but plays along....

Sam : Arjun........
*Her voice fades into nothing giving it a sensuous yet seductive quality*

It takes a while for him to shake of that effect of her voice and he stares deeply into her eyes.

Meanwhile Harsh and Naksh are caught by Ragini while they were spying.

Ragini * in a whispered tone * : what are you guys doing, given them some privacy.
Harsh : I was....
Naksh : sorry......

She holds both of them by their ears and takes them away.....

Ragini : I will teach you both a lesson to respect other people's private space.
Harsh : sorry Jaan......
Naksh : yeah... Sorry. Promise to not do anything......
Ragini : fine..... But I am warning you this is the last time.

Harsh frees himself and hugs her

Harsh : pinky promise.

And he proceeds to kiss her on the cheek. Ragini's anger is melted away by his cute antics and she smiles. A smile of content that she hasn't been able to smile while she was in Kolkata. A smile that she smiled frequently in the last 7 months. A simple smile which her friends made her smile even without trying. The amount of care and love they provided her along with the freedom. It was enough. She was content and complete. She smiled a smile of satisfaction.

____________________________________

New entry alert. There will be a new entry in the story guys. Hope all of you are enjoying this story. Please send me your suggestions and feedback. It really boosts my confidence and helps me write a better story for all of you. Thank you for your Love and support. Please continue showering your love and care.

Becoming his obsession (raglak)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara