part 19

Harsh had just noticed that Ragini was missing . He then calls her to ask about her , but she doesn't pick up the phone . Harsh then gets tensed .

Harsh : guys did you see Ragini
Naksh : nope
Kirti : me neither
Harsh : I will go and take a look
Kriti : okay but call us when you find her .
Naksh : yeah , bro we will call Sam and Arjun . We will wait in the parking lot .

Meanwhile Laksh had started kissing Ragini's neck slowly sucking her sweet spot . One of his hand was pinning Ragini's hands to the wall and the other was drawing patterns around her waist . Ragini was slowly trying to get away , but Laksh wouldn't let her . Suddenly Laksh's phone rings and Ragini quickly comes out of his grip and runs .

Laksh was quite angry at the caller.
Laksh : WHO THE HELL IS IT ??!!?!
Swara : Laksh why are you shouting ??
Laksh : my phone , my voice and my choice... Why the hell do you bother ??
Swara : Laksh please....
Laksh : you are responsible , everything is because of you .
Swara : Laksh what are you saying ?? Are you drunk or something !?!?!
Laksh : shut up !!! Go mind your or your husband's buissness .
Swara : Laksh......but.......

Laksh cuts the call and realises that Ragini is nowhere .

Laksh : ughh.... Were will you go Ragini . You will have to come to me . You will have to talk to me . You will have explain everything to me .

Meanwhile Ragini sees Harsh and rushes to him .

Harsh : whoa.... What happened to you .
Ragini : sorry yaar . I woh.... arre I kind of walked into two people making out .
Harsh : did you join them ???
Ragini : Chee.....
Harsh : arre sorry meri Jaan . Come let's go everyone is waiting for you .

Our gang leaves while Laksh who is drunk calls a cab .

Back at the house , Ragini and Harsh were having a conversation about letting Sam and Arjun stay together .
Harsh : I think we should give them a separate room .
Ragini : well Arjun already has a room ....
Harsh : yeah we should ask them about it first .
Ragini : arre wah... Someone has been talking sense lately . I am impressed .

Naksh and Kriti enter and join the conversation .

Kriti : guys should we really ask them , I mean....
Naksh : arre yeah , they told us that they were in a relationship
Ragini : won't it be weird if we just
Harsh : yeah guys

While Naksh , Kriti and Harsh were having the conversation , Ragini's mind rushed back to the event that just happened . Laksh was there , he was there in Darjeeling . He was there . Her Laksh was there with her . It was just that he wasn't her Laksh anymore .
Ragini was born back to the conversation with Harsh yelling out
Harsh : Jaan are you even listening ???
Ragini : yeah
Harsh : so as I was saying......

Harsh's saying was cut short due to Arjun and Sam coming saying that they had some amazing news .

Arjun : guys... Sir just called he said that we have a new sponsor .
Kriti : really that is awesome
Sam : guys that is not all.....
Naksh : what else ???
Arjun : we will have to do a wedding.......
Harsh : Arjun , Sam there is still time for marriage......
Sam : arre shut up yaar.... He was  saying that we would have to do a wedding photoshoot .
Arjun : yeah sir said that there is an event company who are willing to sponsor us and they also want to make us the face of their wedding section .
Harsh : so we will have to marry eachother ???
Ragini : arre shut up . We will have to just dress up and do a photoshoot .
Naksh : guys sir just messaged me . He says that we should split up into 3 duos .
Kriti : two actually....
Arjun : huh ???
Kriti : well Sam and Arjun are together so... They will a couple and there are only four of us left .
Harsh : not four of us but two of you . Jaan and me are going to be the best duo .
Ragini : are you guys comfortable with being eachother's partner ???
Naksh : yeah , why not .

Laksh had reached his home . He was angry . He was angry at himself and at Ragini's behaviour . She had been cold and distant to him . She had not come back to him . She was not the old Ragini , who would beg him to take her back and love her . This new Ragini was a challenge.

Laksh : Ragini you are becoming a challenge and Laksh Maheswari loves challenges . You will come back to me and you will only love me . You will be mine again .