You opened the door, "Jimin, I don't want you to leave." He wiped his tears, "Really?"
"If you would've asked me the day you came over, I would gladly show you the door. But now, I like your presence. You're getting better, and I don't want you to fade out of my life again."

He smiled, "I wouldn't do that, I promise." He said, "So tell me, what's wrong?"

You sighed, "Jungkook got mad at me because I told him Jieun was cheating on him."

"Do you have proof?" He asked, slightly concerned. You took out your phone and showed him the picture.

"That's definitely cheating." Jimin said, "But of course he'd never admit that, he doesn't want to think that his girlfriend left him for another guy. You know him, he cares about his ego."

"Should I try to find Jieun's account? Maybe she posted things there."

"She'd never post such things online, but there might be another way." He smirked.
.
.
.
.
The next day at work, you texted Jungkook.

Me: You don't have to forgive me, but be at xxxx at 8pm, we need to talk.

Kookie ❤️: fine

The first part of the plan was done, now onto the worst part. "Hey, Taehyung!" You tried to act friendly.

"What're you acting so creepy for?" He asked.

"You have a new girlfriend, right?"

"Yeah...?"

"Let's go on a double date together!"

"Sure? When?" He asked, confused.

"Today, 8:15, at xxxx." You said and he nodded.

Now, the third part. You took out your phone.

Me: Hoseok, can I ask for a favor?

Hobi: sure! what is it?

Me: Meet me at 8pm, xxxx, I need you to help me save Jungkook from a terrible mistake

Hobi: Ok 👍🏻

You showed up at the restaurant after work, your heart beating faster than normal, a few minutes later, Hoseok arrived. So you explained everything to him. Jungkook arrived a small while later, you told him to sit at a farther table. "Just watch, you don't have to say or do anything." You said, he just glanced at you then sat at a table.

" You said, he just glanced at you then sat at a table

Fifteen minutes later, Taehyung and Jieun arrived. "Oh my god, Hoseok!" Taehyung hugged him, Hoseok hesitantly hugged him back. "I didn't sign up for this," he whispered to you. You laughed. You all sat on the same table and ordered food.

Thankfully, Jieun didn't recognize you, looks like it was too dark last time you confronted her and Jungkook.

"So..." you started, "How long have you two been dating for?"