Seeing his plan fail, Dante grabbed Lisa before Jisoo could recover and took out a handgun from behind his shirt. He gripped her tight across her throat, the barrel of the gun pressed against her temple.

"I'll fucking shoot her," he looked like a madman. Bambam took a step towards him and he pressed the gun harder against her head, making Lisa cry out. Bambam stopped, his hands splayed out to try and calm down his dad. Jennie was beside him, adrenaline coursing through her veins.

"I am your king!" He screamed. "This bitch can't rule you because she doesn't know shit about Monaco. She deserves to die."

"What are you talking about? We all know you're in this for the money," Bambam growled. "I know you. You never cared about this country. You want power and wealth. Just like any other greedy bastard."

"True," Dante contemplated. Then he cocked his gun, making Lisa gasp. "But this bitch still deserves to die. Game's done."

"Stop, dad!" Bambam shouted. "Listen to yourself! Is this what mom would've wanted?"

For a moment, Dante's features softened at the mention of his wife. "Your mother wasn't happy here. I did her a favor."

"You fucking psychopath," Bambam growled and quickly lunged at his father's leg, pulling it and making him lose his balance. A gun shot rang out and Lisa screamed. Jennie yelled and ran forward, not caring about her own safety anymore.

"Jennie, don't!" Her mother screamed. Her husband held her back, his arms linked through hers behind her back.

"Haven't you done enough damage? Stop it!" He coldly told his wife. Tears ran down her face as she sobbed, watching Jennie run towards the stage.

The bullet had gone through Lisa's thigh, and the blood was quickly seeping through her dress. The uncle kicked Bambam at his head and scrambled for the gun, intending to shoot Jennie.

And if necessary, his own son.

Lisa quickly swiped the gun farther away, allowing it to slide across the stage. "You bitch," Dante stomped his foot on her arm, and a crack was heard. The pain that shot through Lisa was so strong she almost fainted. "Even when I was spying on you, you just never learned to mind your own busine-" He didn't get to finish his sentence.

Rosé had gone behind him, jumped, wrapped her thighs around his head, and spun. The velocity threw his whole body face down on the floor. But Dante quickly recovered and hit the side of her knee with his elbow, making her lose her balance. He got up to his feet and punched her in the face, probably breaking her nose. Rosé grunted and stumbled back. Just when he pulled back to deliver another blow, Jisoo's leg was already high in the air, delivering a powerful heel kick to his outstretched arm. The impact was, of course, fatal. Dante dropped to his knees, his face contorted in pain while he gripped his arm.

"Don't touch," Jisoo's accent was thick with anger. "Or I kill you."

She helped her lover up to her feet and Rosé slammed Dante's body face-down on the ground, stepping on the back of his neck to keep him down. Dante groaned in anger and pain.

"What a disgusting excuse of a human being." She said, grabbing some of his clothing and using it to bind his hands behind his back.

"Lisa!" Jennie ran to the bleeding princess. "Oh my god, call an ambulance!" She gathered her up in her arms, pushing her hair back.

"Stay with me, stay with me," Jennie said, holding her cheek. "You can do this, milady."

Lisa weakly smiled, "That's your nickname, you doofus," she tried to sit up but Jennie clicked her tongue when she winced in pain. "What's happening now?" Lisa asked as Jennie kept her hand compressed against the wound in her thigh.