"Jennie, do you mind passing the cheese please?" Jisoo asked.

"No problem." Jennie reached for the board filled with different types of cheese and moved her arm to pass it to Rosé, so that she could pass it to Jisoo.

As she did so, the hand on her thigh slipped inside her shorts and Jennie almost dropped the platter.

"S-sorry," Jennie stuttered but otherwise delievered it safely. They continued their conversation, with both Jisoo and Rosé busy answering both parents' questions about their life in the Academy.

Lisa's fingers softly rubbed against the seam of Jennie's underwear, and the feeling of the outline of her finger on silk just about let her go undone.

No one was looking; the guards had left the room after seeing no suspicious movements from them. Jennie's parents and their two female bodyguards were too engrossed in their conversation to pay attention to the two girls at the other end.

Lisa was still eating with one hand like nothing was happening. She chewed, she drank, she swallowed, and she rubbed. Jennie grabbed her wrist when her father asked Lisa if they were doing ok.

"Yes sir," Lisa smiled. "We're fine. The food is good."

To which Daemon replied with a smile and went back to their conversation.

Lisa then continued her ministrations to the now flustered Jennie. Her long, black hair was loose, and swept to the side of her neck, creating a curtain. To others, it looked like Jennie was picking at and staring at her food, but to Lisa, who had a full view of her face, it was a different story. Jennie had her eyes closed, a frown marring her beautiful features as the princess found her clit through her lingerie and rubbed it.

"Lis, what are you doing?" She whispered harshly.

Lisa shrugged. "You're high strung. The last time you were like this, you practically raped me. So I'm trying to calm you down."

"It wasn't rape if you were as into it as I was," Jennie gritted out. "And just so you know, you have the worst timing in 'calming me down'."

"Is that right?" Lisa quickened her pace, making Jennie grip the tablecloth and suck in a breath. "I'll wait for the perfect time then."

Right when Jennie was about to reach her peak, Liss stopped. She pulled her hand out from the panting brunette's shorts and eyed her glistening fingers.

"Wow. Your underwear isn't waterproof at all," the princess chuckled. Making sure their company wasn't looking, she leaned in close and wiped some of the moisture on Jennie's pink bottom lip. "Oops. You got something there." She whispered a fraction of a second before slowly licking it off.

Then she leaned back quickly and went back to eating her dinner as if nothing happened.

Jennie was in shock and totally turned on. How dare she not finish her?

She growled and attacked her food with vigor she didn't know she had. She was going to get her back.

Just as she was finishing her vegetables, the door swung open and Bambam walked in.

Jennie could feel her parents tense up at his presence, and she knew it was because they felt betrayed. They still didn't know about Bambam being on their side, but that was for the best. The less people knew, the less compromising it is. Rosé and Jisoo watched him like hawks as he took his place right across Lisa and Jennie. He reached for bread and bit into it hungrily.

"Sorry I'm late for dinner," he apologized over the mouthful. "I had some business to attend to." He made eye contact with Lisa when he said the last part.