"Pup will be upset." His brother voiced his thoughts.

Jahmir let out a sigh and left the bathroom with his brother trailing behind him. "Let's just get this over with."

They went into the back room and immediately guns were drawn on them. The room was packed with men and women. It was dim so you couldn't really see without squinting a little.

"Wrong room." The man who they assumed was Marcio said. Jovanni shrugged taking out his pistol shooting on half of the room before they could react.

The room erupted in chaos as bullets and screams were now echoing through it.

Jovanni ducked behind a table shooting anyone he saw and Jahmir was doing the same. It was probably 15 men they had to take down trying not to hit any of the women that were running.

Jovanni leaned down to reload his clip but heard a scream from Jahmir. He ran to the table that was near him where Jahmir was.

"Hit." Jahmir grunted as he reloaded his gun.

As the more men surrounded them they shot more. They struggled a little bit but it wasn't too much they couldn't handle.

They were too busy in kill mode that they didn't Marcio slipping through the door. When they finally heardno more ahots n quickly went after him it soon became a chase.

The men were the predators and Marcio had became the prey. This was the hunt.

Surprisingly, Jahmir didn't fall behind he was actually the one who had tackled him.
"Wow track actually paid off." He said to his brother who rolled his eyes.

Jovanni gave Marcio a ear ringing punch. "For Pup." Those were the last words Marcio heard as he passed out.

"That was dramatic." Jahmir scoffed.

Jahmir and Jovanni carry him to the car. Jahmir complaining about how heavy he was while Jovanni repeatedly telling him to shut up. They had finally made it back home not forgetting to put Marcio in the basement.

Jahmir was beginning to feel his adrenaline wearing off as he called for Raisha but got no reply. Both men though somehing was wrong so they walked upstairs to Raisha's room suspiciously hearing moans. Jovanni held his gun out as they approached the room.

They kicked open the bedroom door where they got a sight of Raisha jerking himself off.

He was moaning their names aloud and while playing with his nipples. As soon as he heard the door open he jumped as he stopped. Raisha turned a bright pink swiftly slamming his legs shut.

"You couldn't wait for us to get back home?"

"No. I'm sorry, I'll just go um shower."

Jahmir scoffs. "You're not going nowhere."

He soon feels disgusted for craving their touch and their attention. He noticed a little bit of blood near Jahmir's chest. Raisha let out a whine starting to get up but Jovanni surprises him.

"Spread them." His deep voice commanded.

"What?" Raisha felt the room getting hot as his heart pounded.

"Spread your legs don't make him ask again." Jahmir purrs to Raisha who let out a whimper before slowly opening his legs watching the twins gaze nervously getting harder by the moment.

"All the way." Jahmir commanded him.

Raisha was so embarrassed and aroused that he was shaking barely able to move. Jahmir tsks impatiently striding forward in a few steps and with both hands pushes Raisha's legs wide open. "Look at you what a mess."

"Don't stare." Raisha pleads to Jovanni as he grabs Jahmir's wrists who laughs at Raisha's attempts to push his hands away.

"Looks like you came a few times already. Did you get permission from Daddy or me?"

Raisha shook his head in embarrassment as Jovanni sat next to him on the bed. "You'll have to be good from now on if you want to cum Doll."

Raisha let out a small moan from the thought of it. Jovanni sighs as he pulls Raisha's left leg further apart as his brother did the same with the right.

Jovanni leaned in close to Raisha who looked at his lips with lust before making eye contact whispering words that made Raisha almost cum on the spot.

"I'm going to ruin you."

🥀