Baby Daddy?

Today I was going to my first baby appointment and I was nervous. Mother had asked if I would like for her to go with me and shook my head. 

"Its alright. I'll be fine by myself." I said. She knew I was lying and so did I. I wanted Jack to come, but he was probably in Mimi's clenches, so I didn't ask him. I decided to go to school today and get out early for my appointment. Bliss and Oliver sat next to me in study hall. It surprised me that Ollie was still taking to me.

"So today's the first huh?" Bliss whispered in quietly. I looked up from my book that I was reading.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah it is." I said in the same tone.

"First?" We both gave him pointed stares.

"What?" He asked. We just continued to look at him. How can he forget when he was the one bitching about it the most? I thought. Bliss- having little tolerance for stupidy today thumped him on the temple.

"Hey what was that for?!" He snapped. I gave up as well, because I couldn't take it either.

"My first appointment today." I whispered harshly. For some unknown reason it still didn't click. Then, finally, finally did he get it.

"Oh! What time?"

"Two." I answered.

"So do you want me to drop you off or go with you?" Bliss asked nervously. I shook my head.

"Its okay. I want to do this by myself." I said in a small voice. She nodded. Ollie wasn't as understanding.

"What?! No, I'm going with you. You shouldn't do this along." He said harshly.

"I'm not doing this along, remember?" I said evenly. He still thought we were insane for going into exile instead of just telling our parents. When I told him that I told my mother he didn't even looked surprised.

"Besides, he'd come if it wasn't for you-know-who." I said in quiet voice, burring myself back into my book. But as always Ollie didn't know when to quit.

"Do you really think he'd come? I mean really Skylar, he-" I cut him off sharply.

"First, he would come. Because he is taking responsibility for what is happening, so don't even go there. Second, he told me that he would do anything for me in this- hell his even-" I shook my head. "-he loves me Oliver, I know you hate it, God how I know! But he would not- not, leave me in this. So don't you talk as if he would." Glaring heatedly from my book at him. Bliss must have something very interesting on one of the bookshelves because she had gotten up to go and look at it. Oliver went pale, but quickly regained his anger and looked about ready to let me have it, but instead he got up and walked away without turning back around. I sighed. Bliss tried not to show how tired she was getting of Oliver's attitude. But that didn't stop her from saying.

"Okay, I know that his jealous of Jack, but really can that boy be anymore insensitive about she feels about all this. I mean, its not like she planned this on purpose or something." Muttering to her self. I shook my head and told her that I had to get to class. Science was my most favorite class, even though I did have that class with Mimi and Oliver was my Lab partner. But 10 minutes after the class had begun the office called me so I could go to my doctors appointment. The doctor told me to lay down on the bed so she can give me an ultrasound. While she was putting on the guew Jack walked in.

"Jack?! What are you doing here?" I asked. He smiled at me and walked over to take my hand. Then brought it to his lips and kissed my knuckles.

"Do you think I would really miss this?" He asked. The doctor raised her eyebrows at him. Then looked down at me.