Boys boys boys!!!

"Come over here and sit down. You shouldn't be standing." said Jack he gets up and takes my hand and sits me on the bed.

"Jack-"

"Do you want something to drink?"

"No, what is wrong with you just a few hours your anger at me and now..."

"Bliss called me and told me that you were keeping the baby."

"Yes. Maybe I shouldn't of told you."

"Why?"

"Maybe because your supposed to be bonded with Mimi!"

"Skylar I know you still care about me and I also know that you still love me and the only the reason that you broke it off was that I wouldn't end up like your mother."

I couldn't look at him then. He picks my chin up with his index finger.

"I'm right aren't I?"

"I'm sorry! The only reason why I did it was because I didn't want you ending up like my mother. Jack I lied about loving Ollie more than you! I've always loved you and I still do."

"You were right, I do still care about you and I still love you to and that will never change."

"But yes it will, because your still going to get married or bonded what ever it is to Mimi."

"Sky listen to me. I love you more than I love her, I'm tired of always having to be with the same person every life time. There's something I have to tell you. Before I met you I met your mother and I thought that she was you. That's why I thought that I've always loved you."

"That's why you said you thought I was the same person you loved in your other life times?"

"Yes."

"... Jack what are we going to do about the baby? I mean when the time comes I'll go into exile by my own chose, just like my grandfather did."

"We could fight this together. That is my child you know."

"They'll kill us both if the find out. And for the son of the head of the consul got a girl pregnant; a half bread, and breaking the bond! They'll surly would like to kill you and they already want to kill my mother for having me and if they had know about me when I was still a child than they would of killed me too. Jack there is no chose but for me to go into exile before they send me. And I will come back."

"Then let me go with you then!"

"No! If we disappear than they'll know that we're together and they'll hunt us down and when the find us and with the child than they will surely kill us."

"I don't care! I'm not leaving the women I love and my child alone I don't care what happens! Understand?"

"Alright."

"But what about Bliss?"

"Don't worry I know Bliss she'll never tell them."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"Alright I trust you."

"Thank you."

I had left then and went home and got up feeling sick again; damn morning sickness and today was the day that I would start work again. Oh holy shit! How was I going to explain this?! You know what I'll worry about that later and after telling Bliss what I was planning to do she said that she was going to miss me while I was gone and that when I leave that I would tell her before I do because she wants to say her good byes before I go. And at work it was pretty normal I had to do another photo shot with Jack, and after the photo shot I saw Mimi watching us and I gave her a deadly glare. This little angel of death was really working my nervous and I was not in the mood to deal with her and if she said something to me or about my mother I promise I was just going to loose it. Lucky Bliss saw the death glare I was giving her and got me out of there. And it was a surprise to see Oliver waiting out in the lobby for me.

"Hey what are you doing here?"

"Hey, I thought we could go out tonight." he said kissing me on the cheek.

"Uh, umm... Ollie I was going out tonight with some of the models and Bliss for dinner."

He turned and saw Jack walking out of the double doors and looked at us for a second and kept walking.

"Some of the models?"

"Don't start, ok? I really don't feeling like dealing with that right now and I told you that we were over and when I said models I meant to say female models. Now if you don't mind I need to go home and take a shower and change my cloths."

I really didn't know if Jack was coming so I asked Bliss if she had invited him.

"So you miss your baby daddy?"

"Bliss will you shut the hell up and his not my baby daddy! And did you?"

"Sorry Ms. Hormonal"

"I'm not even going to commit. And what was the deal with you telling Jack about me keeping the baby?"

"Sorry I thought that you want going to tell him, so..."

"Man I'm not even going to deal with this. Look I'll see you and the other models at the movies, ok?"

"Sure see you there."

I really could pay attention to the movie I was to busy try to figure out how I'm going to

tell Oliver that I'm going to leave and not coming back for a pretty long while. Well I'll tell him when the time comes. The next day was a really surprise seeing Oliver at my door.

"Oliver is here to see you madam."

"I'll be right there." Hatti closed the door behind.

"Oliver what are you doing here?" I said coming in to the living room.

"Hold on just let me use the bathroom."

"Kay,"

He came back in to the living room with a shock; but more angry expression on his face.

"What? What's wrong Ollie, what is it?"

"Who?"

"What?"

"Who is it?"

"Who's who?"

"Who's the son of a bitch who got you pregnant?!"

"How did you..."

"I saw the pregnancy test."

"What the hell where you doing in my trash?!" I yelled

"Fuck that! I want to know the son of a bitch who got you pregnant?"

"And if I don't tell you then what?"

"Damn it, just tell me!"

"Hell no! Because if I do that then you'll just go ballistic... well more ballistic."

"This is not funny."

"I'm not laughing I'm not telling you who the father is."

"Its Jack, isn't it?"

I couldn't say anything to him how could I. It was like the day he found out that me and Jack where seeing each other. The look in his eyes were painful but the look in his eyes were something else. There was so much anger in his eyes that I hurt to look and then suddenly out of now where he slaps me so hard across the face that it knots to the floor and the front door comes open and Jack is standing there and sees me on the floor and seeing Oliver standing over me, and without warning he pins Oliver to the wall and has his hands around Oliver's neck. Still shocked that Oliver hit me, but when I saw Jack choking the life out of Oliver I got up and pride Jack off of him and before I could react from what was happening Jack had pulled me out of the way and got in Oliver's face and Oliver stopped choking and holding his throat and then stepped up to Jack they both had the chest's out and were chest to chest glaring at each other they looked about ready do kill each other. Which would have been easy sense they hated each other. I quickly got up and pulled them apart from one another and put myself in the middle of them, I will not having them kill each other; even thought I wanted to kill Oliver with my own two hands. I waited for there tempers to cool; which took awhile, and both men relax only a little still glaring at each other and looked down at me. Jack put his hand on my red cheek, and Oliver stepped back.