Mother?

"What the hell are you doing here and how dare you put your hands on Skylar?"

"Sky I'm so sorry I didn't mean- me! How dare you get her pregnant? Haven't you every heard of condoms, and-"

"And if you two are going to start again, can someone get me some ice please, and maybe you two should sit on the opposed sides of each other as well. Thank you." Hattie brought me my ice. They did as I asked, but that really didn't help any; you could still cut the air with a butter knife. I went to go and sit next to Jack.

"How far along are you?"

"3 and a half months."

"Are you keeping the baby?"

"Yes." Jack and I said in unison

"Alright then, what are you going about your angel of death? Jack,"

"I'll deal with her myself."

"And your father,"

"We'll deal with that together." I said

"Sky-"

"No, this isn't your fight, its ours."

"Haven't you two figured out what your going to do, go, and how your going to support a child, and what kind of jobs your going to get?"

"I'll have a house in 2 weeks and-"

"Hold on a second what do you mean we'll have a house in two weeks?"

"Well after we decided to go into exile I was looking at some houses we could buy,"

"Really? You know what we'll talk about that later."

"What about the-" suddenly Hattie would in the room

"Madam you have to come and see this! Come, come quickly!"

"What is it?" It felt like she was about to pull my arm out of my shock it.

Then I saw here it had been at least a month since I've seen her. Her hair was all the way to her back and she had on a pair of light blue jeans, a t-shirt and a pair of white and blue snickers on.

"Gabriel!"

"Mom!"

"Th- th- the daughter of light!"

"No, sweetheart I think you mean my daughter Skylar, I gave her my sword and now she is the Daughter of light. Jack?

"You still look as lovely as every Gabriel."

"Why thank you dear, and how is that little- death angel?"

"Fine..."

"Mom I thought that you were in a coma, how, when?" I said

"Sweetheart there is something I need to tell you,"

"What is it?"

"You-" Suddenly the door flies open and my uncle is standing in the door way.

"What the hell?!"

"Language sweetheart. Hello Michal."

"Don't forget how your-sister what- Jack what are you doing here?"

"I-"

"No more importantly, who in the-" I looked at my mother, "What are doing coming in my home like you run it."

"Watch you tongue."

"I think you should watch yours brother. You maybe Michal the Ark angel, and my brother but you will not talk to my daughter in such a tone." said mom

You go mom! I thought

"... While you were in your coma sister, I became the head of the consul-"

"Then my grandfather took over in your place." he glared at me I simply smiled

"And when he died; I became head of the consul again."

"That was the only, and I do mean only reason your still not in your bathrobe, isn't that right uncle?"

"If you don't watch it young lady I will have you back in my house in a matter of days!"

"Just try me! I'm getting sick of you and that little brat daughter of yours."

"Alright the both of you just be quiet?" said Oliver; he had been so quiet that I forgot he was even there and so did everyone else, uncle and I both glared at him for 30 seconds he looked like he regretted saying that which he should and then started glaring at each other.

"Tell me what your doing here brother,"

"To take you to the consul."

"Well then if you would stop arguing with my daughter long enough... what a minute what do you mean back at your house in a matter of days?"

"What are you going to do to her?" I asked

"That is for the consul to decided." he said flatly

"Don't worry about me sweetheart. I'll be fine." I grimaced and gave her a huge and she was gone. Jack and Oliver left after that, and Bliss came over.

"Hey what's up?"

"Nothing just came to see how you were doing."

"Fine. Oh! You wont believe the morning I had to day!"

"Do tell,"

"Okay, first Oliver came over and found out I was pregnant and then slapped me, then Jack came and nearly tried to kill Oliver, then my mother woke up out of her coma and came here, and then my uncle came telling me I'd better watch my tone before I'm back at his house in a matter of days! I mean really how do you think me and Jack's relationship grow? Anyway did I forget to tell you that Jack and I will have a house in 2 weeks and he decided to look for one after we made the deal of going into exile together."

"Wow, you had a weird morning."

"Tell me about it."

"So have you went back to the doctor?"

"...Uh,"

"Sky!"

"Alright I'll make a appointment." I said while picking up the phone and the secretary told me I will have an appointment next month on the 15th.