So Tired

Dear God I HATE morning sickness. I took two Advil's to stop this massive headache, and if that wasn't bad enough Mother didn't come home last night. They say stress isn't good for the baby, then why the hell am I under so much of it? Don't stress, ha like hell! For the doctors; sorry guy doctors, if you assholes think telling a pregnant hormonal women to not stress while their pregnant the why don't you try it some time. Then see if you wont be stress out most of the time. Bliss called and told me that we had a photo shoot today. This one is about an God and Goddess theme. Ironic don't you think. Since we, well they, are ancient Ark Angels. And it looks like I'll be the Moon Goddess and Jack my God. Oh, Goodie! Not only will it piss the hell out of Mimi- well that's about it, as long as it makes Mimi pissed I don't care. I went out with a huge smile on my face. Until I saw my "loving" uncle. Why can't I ever catch a break? Why is that I can't get one single break form the Forces? Well, other than the fact that I'm having a baby with one of them. Charles was standing by my car door and he looked pissed.

"What have you been doing to my son?" He demanded. So it was going to be like this then, well so be it. If he wanted to act like an ass, then I was going to act like a bitch today.

"What he tells you, and doesn't tell you is your business, not mine," I said coldly. He continued as if I hadn't spoken.

"My son hasn't been the same since you came to my house that day. He has not said to anyone about what happened that day, now I ask you again; what did you do to my son?" He said through clenched teeth.

"And my answer is still the same. Now if you will excuse me I have to be somewhere," but he stood where he was. I looked up into his face, his face had so many expression that it was like it was hard for him to choose one. Rage, suspension, worry, confusion, and just a hint of hatred. But I gave him my perfect blank face.

"You will answer me..." he hissed and grabbed my arm. I bared my fangs at him, to tell him that I wasn't afraid of him, and that if he wanted to fight then we could fight, I didn't give a fuck if he was God himself, I was getting tired of him grabbing me. He glared.

"How dare you bare your fags at me youngling?!" He snarled. But I snatched me arm back, and pushed out of the car and told Julius to drive to the photo shoot. It looked like there was a change in plans we were still doing the photo shoot, just in a deferent location. Hawaii it seemed. Sweet I always wanted to go to Hawaii. We had two days to pack for the trip and everyone was excited.

"Hey, Skylar! Can you believe it? We're going to Hawaii!" Bliss said with that big Texas smile of hers. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah, I can't believe it either." Someone touched my shoulder and I turned around to find Jack. Looking as good as ever.

"Hey Sky," he said softly still having his hand on my shoulder. I resisted the urge to put my hand on his.

"Hey Jack. How are you doing?" I asked

"Fine. And you?" I knew that it meant more than my mood. He meant about the baby and the side effects that came with it. I smiled warmly.

"Good. I'm doing feeling really good." he took his hand off my shoulder and his had "accidentally" brushed mine. I wanted to tell him about his father showing up this morning, but Mimi came through the door. Oh damn, just what I need. More drama. Mimi walked over to us, with a scowl on her face. How elegant. Jack let out a quite sigh and turned to his sister. Bliss gave a small hiss as she saw Mimi. I guess it was bad blood all around.

"Hey Jack." Mimi said. Completely ignoring me and Bliss, like we weren't even there. What else can you expect from Mimi Force. She gave her brother a warm hug. Not the sister and brother kind of hug. Oh, no the 'girlfriend just couldn't wait to see you again hug.' I had the sudden urge to choke the life out of her. Instead I took a deep breath and but my hands behind my back. I turned to walk out the door and go and pack, but Oliver came through the door. Dear God, will it ever end?! Oliver didn't looked pissed, just tired.

"I still can't believe it." he said when he reached me. I guess the answer was no. I sighed. Tired of the drama, the fighting, attitudes, just plain on tired.

"Well hello to you to." I snapped. Then took a couple deep breaths.

"Look I'm not in the mood, right now Ollie. Okay? Besides I need to go and pack, we're heading to Hawaii in to days for a photo shoot." I said walking past him.

"I know." he said. I stopped, then turned around to look at him.

"What?"

"I said 'I know'" I looked at him suspiciously.

"What do you mean, you know?"

"Because I'm going with you." I looked at him shocked.

"Oh really? And why would you be going with us?" he walked towards me and whispered in my ear.

"Because you'll need more blood while your there since your...well you know. And I know you don't want to have to choose another human familiar." Well that explained why he was going, but he could have called and told me this. The really question was, what was he doing here?

"Okay, I get coming to Hawaii. But why are you here?" I asked.

"Because its been a week since you last had blood." he said mater of fact. He had a point, I was feeling a little weak lately. I thought it was because of the pregnancy. But the doctor said that since I'm pregnant then I'm going to need more blood than usually. Oh goodie, more good news. But I noticed he didn't answer my question.

"And I ask again, why are you here?" he turned his head looking sheepish.

"I thought you wouldn't let me back in, after... well you know." Oh you mean after you slapped me. I wanted to say, but I didn't. I just sighed and told him to come on. Did I forget to mention that I was tired?