Hawaii

After getting blood from Oliver he left without a word. Finally a little peace and quiet. Beauty; my blood hound, was laying on my bed next to my suitcase, while I packed my things for Hawaii. A nice vacation that's what I need. Yeah, something to help with the stress. Maybe I'll go to Paris after the photo shoot, after all I am a Senior. And if I don't get away from this people soon I think I'm going to crack. No like seriously I think that if I don't get away form this drama that is rapped around me so tight like a spider cocoon, I will probably, most likely, nearly, defiantly kill someone form insanity. There was a knock on my door, without looking up from my draw I asked

"What Hattie?"

"Its not Hattie. Its your mother, may I come in Skylar?" That shocked me I didn't even know that she had returned. Closing my draw, I said

"Ah, sure come on in Mother." in a small voice. She opened the door and smiled. Her beautiful blond hair was in a low ponytail. She wear a smile short sleeve white dress that came to her knees. She sat on the corner of the bed next to Beauty and rubbed the dog's head. I turned back to my draw and started to pull out cloths and set them on top of the dresser.

"So tell me Skylar, has your life been a good one?" Mother said quietly. I turned back to her.

"Yes it has. But I still missed you all the same, Mother." I said softly.

"I'm so sorry Skylar. I just couldn't..." she hesitated

"I get it Mother, you don't have to explain." I said going to my closet.

"Skylar?" her change in tone made me pause. There was something in her voice some emotion I couldn't place. And it mad me nervous.

"Yes, Mother?"

"What is going on with you and Jack Force?" I froze, my hand was still touching a shirt I was about to grab. Then grabbed the shirt my hand shaking a little.

"Nothing," I said, my voice empty. I could feel my mother staring her heated gaze at my back. It was a miracle that it didn't go right through me.

"Skylar Van Alen. Don't think that just because I was in a coma, that I'm stupid. Now I will ask you again, what is going on between you and Jack Force?" I turned and looked deeply into those beautiful green eyes.

"We love each other." she sighed and closed her eyes. When she opened them there was a sadness so deep, it looked as though it would hit the ocean floor.

"Oh, Skylar. You both must know that it will never be..."

"Never say never, Mother. Isn't what they say?" I joked. She didn't take my joke well.

"Damnit Skylar! No matter how bad you both want it to be. It. Will. Never. Be." her voice was cold, distant. I wonder if she was talking about me, or just repeating what she told herself a hundred times before, when she was with my father. That's when I decided to tell her about the baby. She had a right to know after all, she is my mother.

"I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant, and its Jack's child. So you see no matter who hard we tried to stay away from each other, it would only bring us closer. When Grandfather was here, Charles had adopted me. Which brought us even closer, when we tried are up most hardest to stay away from each other. When Oliver- my conduit- now human familiar found out about me and Jack, I knew what I had to do. I had to convince myself that I didn't love Jack and that my heart belonged to Oliver. But no matter what I wanted to believe my heart knew the truth and so did my heart. But then 3 and a half months ago I found out that I was pregnant, I knew that I had to tell Jack."

"Oh, Skylar. Sweetheart..." She got up form the bed and gave me a tight hug. I cried into her shoulder for I don't know who long. Some how we ended up on the bed, and she was rubbing my back as my cries became softer. When I finally stopped crying she looked at me with this tender look in her eyes. As if she understood, she probably do understand seeing as she broke the bond with her twin to be with my father. Before I could stop myself, I was crying. I don't know who long I cried, but it must have been a very long time because it was 9:00 'o clock. I went to bed that night, hoping that I would be able to sleep. Not so much. I kept walking up, I didn't know why. It was just that I couldn't stay asleep. Maybe it was because I was going to Hawaii in two freaking days for a photo shoot with my Baby Daddy. Oh yeah, that must have done it. And lets not forget my best friend that hates me right know. Oh yes, this is going to be so much fun! I thought sarcastically. But thank God for small favors, like lets say a little Angel of Death won't be there. Yeah! And the fact that I will be going to Hawaii with my friends and my secret boyfriend. An there shall be no annoying, backstabbing, self absorbed, psychopathic, insane, fire breathing bitch from hell.... Wait, what was I saying? Oh yes, the one good thing is that Mimi Force won't be there. Sighing I used on last fetal attempt to get some sleep. I was awaken but a bust of light hit my face. Sitting up I tried to look around the room, trying to see who opened my curtness. Who the hell's bright idea was to wake me up like they had no... when my eyes finally forced. I saw my mother stand at my window with her hands on her hips. This must be how Grandmother woke her up as a child. Sighing, I plopped back down on my pillows and put the cover back over my eyes. Trying to go back to sleep.