KNOTTING HAPPENED!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, thanks a lot." Seungcheol sees him off. "Let me know if anything, alright? And don't even linger around- not if you want to trigger your rut too."

The alpha nodded. It's true. Even with the door closed he can smell the overwhelmingly sweetness of Jeonghan's scent. He has no idea how he can get through the day without giving in.

Once Shua has left, Seungcheol settled on the couch. How even did he get himself in this situation? Life, despite its ups and downs, has been fairly good to him. There's a lot of struggle at work but it's natural. Sure enough, once his training is done, he'll be in a higher position in the company just like his father promised. He also managed to keep his lovelife uncomplicated so far, thus there are no distractions. He made sure to only fool around with betas therefore avoiding the risk of having children. He's too young to settle down.

"Alpha!" Jeonghan's moans cut off his thoughts. Seungcheol masaged his temple. This is so frustrating! He wants to help his friend but he's well aware the only way to help Jeonghan is to take care of his sexual needs. Suddenly, Seungcheol recalled how Jeonghan kissed him earlier. It was.. good? No-- amazing. Possibly the best kiss he's ever had. And Jeonghan's skin.. his silky flushed skin that was so warm to his touch. And the way he moaned-- god his moans alone drives him mad, crazy with desire.

Seungcheol grunted as he pictured how Jeonghan looked the night before. He felt his pants tighten. Fuck. Now he's hard. He's hard for Jeonghan.

He shook his head furiously. No. NO! He's not touching himself. He's not going in his rut. No. Not even when Jeonghan's just next door. Not even when his scent is overwhelmingly sweet and Seungcheol just wants to bury his face on the crook of Jeonghan's neck all day. No! Self control, Seungcheol. He is your bestfriend. And it is his first heat. How even is he going to explain to Jeonghan what happened once this passes? That he took advantage of Jeonghan's vulnerability? No. He just can't. He has to be strong. He cannot give in.

Seungcheol stands up and rushes to the bathroom. He opens the shower and lets the cold water rain down on his still clothed-body. Shit. Jeonghan's heat is already affecting him.

Once he's calmed down, he changed his clothes and returned to the couch. He stilled to listen in on Jeonghan and was relieved that the younger man is silent.. He must have fallen asleep. Seungcheol took this opportunity to catch up on sleep too, praying that Shua gets back quickly with those supressants.

--

Seungcheol was awoken by a loud thud. Jeonghan! He rushed to the room and saw the other have fallen off the bed. He picked him up and Jeonghan held onto him so tight, moaning in contentment when his nose nuzzled on Seungcheol scent gland. "Alpha.." he purred. Seungcheol placed his on the bed again but realized the bed is wet all over with Jeonghan's slick. Even Jeonghan is wet-- his erection well defined by his wet pyjamas. Seungcheol looked away quickly and focused on changing the bed sheet.

"I guess I have to change your clothes too." Seungcheol muttered, looking at Jeonghan who's on the floor with Seungcheol's shirt pressed against his nose. The older man went to get a change of clothing for Jeonghan "Come on, hannie. Stand up." he said as he helped Jeonghan up. Then he got on his knees and gulped. Looking away, he placed his fingers on the waistband of Jeonghan's pyjamas and pulled it down. Seungcheol held his breath. Being this close to Jeonghan is intoxicating. He smells so sweet! Seungcheol successfully dressed up Jeonghan and led him to the bed. He took the shirt Shua gave the omega and the latter whined- almost cried out when the scent was removed form him. "It's okay. Hold on, I'll replace it." Seungcheol said. He removed his own shirt and gave it to Jeonghan who immediately took it and sniffed it like his life depended on it. What shocked Seungcheol was the younger man's next action: Jeonghan pushed down his pyjamas and started touching himself all the while sniffing on Seungcheol's shirt- fully intoxicated by the alpha's scent.