He showed a paired of a pod the shape of a humanoid body, except that there are no arms or legs to move with.

"Wait...are you saying that..."

Qrow spoke out. Ozpin nods.

"When he prepares to try and transfer himself from another body, we can activate this machine to capture him in. The pod will suck him inside of the machine so that we can get him. But it will not be easy. He has been shown on occasion to upgrade the body that he can inhabit. So we need to be cautious on how we try and handle him."

Everyone nodded in understanding what he meant.

"Well, What are we waiting for? Let's get him back!"

Everyone nodded, as they got their weapons and prepare to bring him back to them. Ozpin looked at the group, as Glynda spoke out.

"Are you confident that we can catch him?"

Glynda spoke out to him. Ozpin sighed a little, as he spoke out.

"Aurora can transfer himself from machine to machine. So I'm not sure if we can be successful at catching him. We just have to wait and see for ourselves, Glynda."

Glynda nodded, before walking out. Ozpin stood up, took out his cane, and prepared to try and find Aurora. He should be located at anytime.

Meanwhile...

Aurora is now on his computer, and is trying to search for another component. He found out that the reason the computer acted the way it did was because of the fact that it had a virus suddenly appear. The virus was caused by a hacker of unknown affiliation, and wanted access to the bases' files. Aadiv returns the favor by launching his own virus and crashed the Hacker's computer. He than puts out a number of firewalls inside of his computer so that it could quarantine any virus that might appear to him.

Right now...he is keeping on looking, and is trying to find out where the next component might be. After a little while, he than located the next component's location.

It was at an abandoned Laboratory, and is inside of a forest of some sort. Aurora signed, realizing that he must get it, even if it is very far.

"Why does it have to be far? Why?! At least make it close to me?"

He than used the computer to try and locate a body to use. After about 10 minutes, he was able to find one. Unfortunately, it is also far away from it.

He sighed, as he spoke out.

"Damn it. Guess I have no choice. I'll have to use the body to get to where it needs to be. If I simply go in this body, than I'll be caught. I just hope that it can move fast enough to get here."

He than used the satellite to upload his consciousness into the unknown machine. He than began to target it's position. After a little bit, he was ready to go in.

"Fmmmmmm....hooooo...okay. Here we go."

He than activated the Cannon, as he feels himself leaving the Atlas Knight-135, and began to go to the satellite...as lights blinded his vision...he than feels himself being shot down like a bullet...and than...blackness.

Than...a blue flash of light was seen, and than...there is a loading bar at the bottom right.

there is a loading bar at the bottom right