#17

Chanyeol's POV
After shopping we got home at my house. YG said that they can spend time with their for many years. They will be back to their dorm when they have a schedule. "Babe?" I called her. "Yes?" she said turning to me. "Why dont we go to Hawaii?" I said raising an eyebrow. "Are you kidding me?!!! Its my dream to got to Hawaii with the man I love" she said exitedly and hug me tightly.I hugged her back "Only the two of us?I think its better to invite the others babe" she asked. "Yes ofcourse. Lets bring our friends" I said making her hug me tighter. "That would be more fun" she mumbled in my chest. I laughed. "Pack now our flight is tomorrow" I said pulling her off me. "Already?!!! OMG eottoke ottoke...I will just get my suitcase" She said. "Wait I dont have a suitcase. May I borrow yours?" She asked. "Oka-" I was cutted. "Thank you!" She said running around the room. Oh god! She is to excited.

Rose's POV
"Baby! Jongdae! Kim Jongdae! Babe!" I said screaming but still not waking up. "XIUMIN OPPA IS IN DANGER!" I said acting like I am in panick. "What?! What happened to hyung?" He said waking up. "Finally!" I said. "What is 'finally!'?" He asked. "I just said that to wake you up" I said pinching his cheeks. "Awaeeeeeeeee" He said whining. There he goes again whining like an idiot. "Chanyeol oppa called me. He said they are going to Hawaii with Jennie and he said he wants to invite us and the other. The reason why I wake you up is because I want us to pack now" I said. "Oohhhhhh...okie" He said. "Lets pack now" He said. "I dont have my suitcase. I left it in my dorm" I said and pout. He peck at my lips and said. "You can borrow mine"

Jisoo's POV
"Jagi" Suho called me. "Yes?" I asked. "Chanyeol invited us amd the others to come to Hawaii it was suppose to be Jennie and Chanyeols day but Jennie wants us to be there too" He told me. "Awww...My Jendukie is really sweet" I said in an 'aw' voice. "I know she is really kind...Lets pack now. Tomorrow is our flight" He said. "I left my suitcase in our dorm" I said worriedly. "Borrow mine" He said and I nodded.

Lisa's POV
Lisa: Hello?
Chanyeol: Hey Lisa!
Lisa: Oh! Chanyeol oppa. Whats the problem
Chanyeol: We want to invite you to Hawaii with the others. Tomorrow is our flight
Lisa: OMG! Thank you!
Chanyeol: See y-
Lisa: Tell Jennie I miss her bye
Chanyeol: ok bye

"Yixing babe" I said walked towards him. "Hmm?" He hummed and let us sit in the couch. "I got a phone call from Chanyeol oppa. He said he want us to be with them in Hawaii. Tomorrow is our flight. May I borrow a suitcase? I left mine at dorm" I asked him. "Sure. I will pack my clothes the-" I cut him off. "No. Pick your things and I will pack them. Your tired.Rest first" I said stopping him with a pout on my face. "Awwww...Thank you so much babe. I dont know what to do without you babe" He said and kissed my forehead I just smiled and he starts to pick his thing to be packed.

(A/N: I just realized Lay just sanged Dont Know What To Do in Lisa's POV😂)