[6] - Friday

" There is suppose to be a red tag on the folder, "

"̝ͤ͆͛ͤ̆̿̚͢͢R͎̳̺̠̱̞͎̈́̾ͯͬ̆̏ͨͅį̢̜̅ͥͧ̄͋̒̚t̵̶̳͉͚̭̼̦̺̲̓̋̏̒ͯs͎̀ͬ̉̒̌̚ú͔̙̽̈͆ͪ.̗̲̋͊͌͂͑͠"̧̮͍̻͇̣͛̆̊ͬͫ̏̉̈́̀

" Don't read it. "

"͆͑ ̴̱͊ͦR͇͕̫̭͇͉̀̏̎ͅ ̡͓̈́ͧ̔ͨ ͚̅̄͆̍   ̷̙͖͙͇̰̝̹̀ͥ̂̔ ̘̲̝̈ͧ͐̚͜i̯̹̹̰̟̗̰ͯ͌ ̾ͭͥ͘ ̜̖̘̰͑̀̽̚ ̘̜͉̇̆̚͞t̷̼̲̰̪̄́ͤ̑ ̼͔̝̀ͫ̎ ̗̪̫̖̕ ̣̭̰̬̪͎̎ͧͦͣͬ̐͆̕ ̑̉̋s͉̥͓̜ ̮̘͛ͥ͞ ͛͂̅͠ ̣͈̳̥u̘̻͉̘ͤ̔͗̍̌"̼̤͕̹̂

"...was a victim of her suicide."

" R i t s u ! "

Exhaling a sharp gasp, the sound of tremors suddenly vanished from Ritsu's thoughts and prespective.
A frame similar to his, with kind eyes ensued with worry, placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you alright? You're sweating."
Shigeo, who offered to walk with Ritsu today, worriedly asked the ravenette. His eyes looked troubled, yet his face remained stoic.

"Yes I'm fine, sorry there's a lot on my mind lately."
Ritsu reassured. In a way, it still bothered Shigeo but he remained silent and decided trusted his brother's words. The walk to school was silent, yet it was comfortable between the brothers.

Upon reaching the school gate, the two brothers parted ways. A small goodbye was exchanged as they both left. Ritsu halted before a set of stairs, his gaze remains on the elavating platforms.

They were looming. The steps he always walked on seemed steeper than he had remembered. It was calling him, pleading for him to come closer. His vision darkens and everything appears monochrome.

"Ah."

His eyes trail back to the window of the third floor, the legs that carry him seemed to have a mind of it's own. The young boy dare not to stop his own limbs, though his mind feigns ignorance. The girl in (h/c) hair, she allures him.

The buildings shoots up like skyscrapers from the ravenette's view. The ground seemed distant, it was getting further away. Was the sky closer or was he still on earth? The ravenette paced forward, the stairs seemed endless and they loomed over his gaze.

The door towards the rooftop, it's there, hello Mr. Door how are you doing? Where will you take me this time, Mr. Door?
Everything tosses and turns, the ravenette's vision grows more and more askew. His ear rings of static as the door greets him with a dance.